PCP's?

drich
on 6/22/06 6:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
Lap Band on 12/18/06 with
Hi all, I am new to this site...and also fairly new to AZ. I am looking for a new PCP, and knowing how they can either make this possible or not- I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations??? I'm looking for someone in the east valley preferably (tempe, gilbert, chandler, ahwatukee) but will drive for a good doc! Thanks in advance...look forward to getting to know you guys! Darci
Darlene X
on 6/22/06 8:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Darci!!!! I don't have a PCP reccomendation--- Im Dr Phobic so avoid them LOL.... But I wanted to say Hi cause you live in Maricopa! So do I!!! We live in Acacia Crossings (Behind the Bashas) Darlene
drich
on 6/22/06 9:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL, yeah I'm dr phobic too...i get nervous every time they call my name because I don't want to get weighed!!! after i'm in i do o****il i have to get a shot or something. So yeah- i live in Alterra, south of the RR tracks on the west side. I'll be working at the fry's here in town, so stop on in and see me! Darc
Darlene X
on 6/22/06 1:18 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I shop at the Fry's all the time--- I can't stand Basha's!!! What do you do? I'll say hi sometime Darlene
jenniebr
on 6/22/06 10:50 am - queen creek, AZ
Welcome Darci, I have a great PCP in Tempe. Michael Tingey. His wife had RNY so he is pretty good about getting you ready for surgery. I would also recommend my surgeon, Dr John DeBarros. He is in Tempe. Good Luck and keep us posted on your progress. BTW, I have BCBS of Ca also. No problem getting approved. Jen
drich
on 6/22/06 4:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Jen- thats wonderful news!!! thank you so much. I am going to call and make an appointment on monday! Darci p.s- Darlene- I am and asst. front end manager- so you will see me up front when you check out. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon, and saturday too- come say hi!!! ( I hate Basha's too- they are way too pricey! I didn't shop there even before I worked for Fry's)
Darlene X
on 6/23/06 2:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oooh I have to go shopping tonight to get some stuff!!!! Are you there in the evenings? Like 6-7pm or only afternoon? hehehe!!! Darlene
drich
on 6/23/06 3:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
I will be there! I'll be the big girl in the front. LOLOLOL :-D
Darlene X
on 6/23/06 4:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
I'll look for you!!!!! My sister in law just had twins, and Im making her some banana nut bread to take to the hospital, she loves it and it's kind of a tradition! I don't have the ingrediants at home so need to visit Frys tonight hehe. You look out for the tall... still overweight, but getting down there girl LOL (In jeans & a brown polo shirt) Darlene
drich
on 6/23/06 4:05 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Darlene- one of my cashiers said someone was looking for me tonight...was it you? I was there, I was just in the back..and I must have just missed you! Anyway- if ya forgot something, I will be there tomorrow..and the next day, and the next and the next one after that...see a pattern? LOL hope to meet you soon... Darci
Most Active