I FINALLY GOT A DATE!!!!

Sarah C.
on 6/23/06 10:29 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce, That sounds great, could you remind me how to get there? And also the time! I look forward to meeting everyone! Sarah
JRinAZ
on 6/23/06 1:16 pm - Layton, UT
Sarah, I'll try and remember to post on Monday again so that folks will remember for Tuesday.....They are always the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 6 to 7:30. We meet at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson. Enter from the East Main Entrance (by the E.r.) and take the elevators to the lower level. Turn left towards the pharmacy and then a quick right to conference rooms 1 and 2. We all go somewhere nearby for supper afterwards. It's for pre-ops and post-ops with any type of program or type of weight loss surgery and a guest if they choose. I have a double whammy that day: scope and the Katie Curic special *ouch*....so am planning on being there but you never know how one's body will react after anesthesia! .... We'll have to get you an angel team all lined up! Hugggz, Joyce
jinn
on 6/26/06 1:05 am - Mesa, AZ
I'm glad you are going to the meeting! It is so much fun - I have missed the last month and a half becasue of surgery and kids... so I am really excited to see everyone tomorrow night! You'll really be glad you went! Jinn
Sarah C.
on 6/26/06 1:41 am - Mesa, AZ
Jinn, I look forward to it also, so I can finally start meeting some of you guys! And I need to start going to a support group nearer to me! Do you go to the ones at St. Lukes ever? Have a great day! 17 More day's until I'm a loser!!!
JRinAZ
on 6/23/06 9:40 am - Layton, UT
Jinn !!! 31 pounds you cute lil thng!!!! Wow! Holy Cow! Oh my gosh! C O N G R A T S ! ! ! Huggggzzzz and Joyce
sallyann
on 6/23/06 3:20 am - page, AZ
Congrats Sarah! You did it!! wow, July 13th..only 23 days. I was a little scared once I was finally given a date too. But I figured the Drs do this surgery several times everyday. They are pretty good at it. My surgery was 2 weeks ago today and im feeling great. I went back to work last monday. No lifting! Im so happy for you! Congrats Sally
Sarah C.
on 6/23/06 9:29 am - Mesa, AZ
Sally, That sounds very true, and I'm very comfortable with Dr. Fang's experience! I hope I feel up to "working" at 1 week out! Of course I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids! LOL Thanks for the kind words!! Sarah
vquigley
on 6/23/06 3:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Sarah, Congratulations on your date! I'm happy for you. Virginia
Most Active