I FINALLY GOT A DATE!!!!

Sarah C.
on 6/22/06 5:52 am - Mesa, AZ
Oh my goodness, I finally have it!! It is on Thursday July 13th at 9:30!! I am soooo excited, I can hardly believe it is real!! I just got off the phone with Diana, finally got a hold of her, and she gave me my date! Then she asked if that was to soon?!! Are you nuts?!! NO WAY I told her, I have been waiting for this day for a long time now! She laughed and said congrats!! So thanks again for all your support!! Sarah
ntannehill
on 6/22/06 5:57 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Congrats Sarah!! I remember when I finally got mine, I was like you, it almost seemed like a dream. You don't have very long to wait either!!! Good for you for hanging in there. Soon you will be on the other side of surgery! Have a great day! Nancy
Sarah C.
on 6/23/06 1:40 am - Mesa, AZ
Nancy, Thanks so much, I am so very excited!! And I can't wait to be a loser!!
Darlene X
on 6/22/06 6:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOOO HOOOOO Im so glad you got your date and everything worked out for you!!!! I know it was frustrating, but now you can just focus on getting excited/nervous now hehehe.... oh and go through the joy's of pre-op testing LOL Darlene
Sarah C.
on 6/23/06 1:41 am - Mesa, AZ
Darlene, Thanks so much!! Is the pre-op stuff that bad? I am just so excited right now!!
jinn
on 6/23/06 12:41 am - Mesa, AZ
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I am so happy for you Sarah!!!!
Sarah C.
on 6/23/06 1:42 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Jinn, Trust me, I am so excited right now!! I am felling a tad nervous now that I finally have a date, but I know that everything will be fine!! How are you feeling?
jinn
on 6/23/06 4:09 am - Mesa, AZ
I am going Great - it will be 1 mnth tomorrow and I am down 31lbs. Keep me posted - I would like to come visit you in the hospital if you feel up to it! I was nervous too when I got my date - I was soooooooooooooooooooo nervous Butterflies!!!!! LOL But everything will be good - don't worry!
Sarah C.
on 6/23/06 9:26 am - Mesa, AZ
Jinn, I am glad things are going well!! Great weight loss, wow, I hope I can loose like that! And I would LOVE to have you come and visit me in the hospital!! That would be so very wonderful. Maybe we can even get together before I go in, if you would like to!! I am a little more calm today, I think it has finally setteld in! YAY!!! Thanks again!! Sarah
JRinAZ
on 6/23/06 9:38 am - Layton, UT
Hey Sarah! Can you join us at the Chandler Support Mtg on Tuesday? Our very own Sandy B who posts on here is going to be the facilitator this time. She's our expert on supplements and is going to tell us everything we ever wanted to know about calcium!!!! .....We always have a chunk of time for Q & A and chatter and we go to dinner together afterwards (optional of course). Hopefully, Jinn will be able to make it this time too so you could meet all of us! We have a great time!!! Huggggz, Joyce
Most Active