OT- GREAT News!!!

Darlene X
on 6/21/06 3:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks to the sweet beautiful Jinn G, who helped us a TON!!!!! EJ was offered today a job at The University of Phoenix! He starts July 10th! This was a HUGE blessing for us, and we are so excited, especially that EJ can now continue with getting a degree, and as an employee... FREE!!!!!! YAY Darlene
Sarah C.
on 6/21/06 7:58 am - Mesa, AZ
Darlene, Congrats to EJ, my husband works there as well, and really likes it! And benefits are grand, that is who is covering my surgery, and with the free schooling, you can't beat that!!
Darlene X
on 6/21/06 8:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive heard a lot of people say they really like working there. Im hoping he does too! I do the benefits through my work, cause we have really good benefits too, mine covered both our surgeries maybe I should look at getting a job there too, then I could work on a degree Darlene
jinn
on 6/22/06 12:26 am - Mesa, AZ
Yes! Come work with me Darlene - we would have so much fun! lol I am happy for EJ - I know how it is not to like what you have to do everyday.... Bank One was like for me... it is such a relief to finally move on from a job that does that to you~ And with schooling you can actually work towards something you want to do everyday of your life! Can't wait to see you guys Tuesday - I will be there no matter what!!!
Arizona_Sun
on 6/21/06 1:17 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations to EJ!!!!! May you both continue to have wonderful fortune, excellent health, and lots of happiness. Sandy
Most Active