New Here....

Annie L.
on 6/20/06 9:53 am - Arizona City, AZ
Hello I am new here and still haven't heard anything from the Insurance Company, my insurance does cover weight loss surgery. I have completed all stages of consultation, met with dietician, met with psychologist. I was just wondering how long does it normally take before you hear anything from the insurance company? Any of Blackstone's patients (including Dr. Keiran or Dr. Koler) I would love if you share your experiences with me. Take Care and Have a B-E-A- UTIFUL DAY! (Bruce Almighty =) )
BOBINA
on 6/21/06 3:50 am - mesa, AZ
Congrats your on your way !! What ins comp do you have ? you may want to call them and speak to someone, I have United and it went very well once I had called and talked to the Insurance comp , They had justa few questions - because I had gotten consults from 3 differant doctors they wanted to know who I had choosen ? i was happy to tell them it is Dr Blackstone. I am having surgery at 8:00 on Monday July 17th and its getting very exciting, the only negative thing I can say is that is was hard to get my cardiac testing scheduled - because of new poeple in the office at Heartcare - a office that Blackstone refers to .. by the way all of the doctors at Blackstone's office are awesome - I met Dr Kohler when she was with the WISH center in Tempe.
Most Active