ooooh joyce.......

Brandy H
on 6/20/06 4:10 am - Glendale, AZ
hey joyce, i am starting to schedule a couple of consults with plastic surgeons. i wanted to know who you were going with out of curiosity. you can email me privately if you don't want to share with all of arizona. thanks, brandy
JRinAZ
on 6/20/06 4:27 am - Layton, UT
Hey there gorgeous girlfriend.... I don't mind sharing with all of Arizona! LOL! ....Y'know how I like to chat about every lil thing! I had consults with: Dr. Wiener (yup, I'm not kidding!) Dr. Ptak Dr. Cory Dr. Mazaheri, Dr. Lillie Dr. Maxwell (Tucson) two doctor's via internet from Costa Rica Dr. Katzen via internet from California and....am going with Dr. John Collins in Tucson! .....He's done many WLS post-ops that have been happy campers, his price equals Cosa Rica and I like that he guarantees his work (free tweaking on his part...+ hospital and anesth. extra).... Any of the docs I consulted with seemed amazing in some specific thing. If I could have afforded Dr. Lillie, then I would have gone that direction because he is the only one of the bunch (besides Costa Rica) that would do the anchor cut. But, alas...I wanted my pot of gold to stretch further so I'm going with "excellent but better pricing".... I think DR. Mazaheri does the most beautiful "girls" and so if I ever get inclined to go that direction then he will be the guy for that job!!!!......Some day, I'll do eyes, face, and maybe the hind end...but, I'll go to Costa Rica for that. My sisters have had great work done over there and the vacation package will be worth the trip! But, if that's what you decide to do then let me know so I can steer you to the right places....I highly recommend the Rosenberg Center. So, Miss Brandy, what kind of p.s. are you thinking of? Joyce
Brandy H
on 6/20/06 4:39 am - Glendale, AZ
thanks for the info first of all! well, as of yesterday morning i am down 135lbs!! i have about 42 more till goal! yippeee. i am starting my consultations just to decide on a surgeon and see what they recommend. first, i want boobs. mine need to be lifted and stuffed. i am still a D cup but i am rolling and stuffing them into my bras and swim suit. ick. i am planning on getting them done in september. next month (july) lots of consultations, august going to hawaii, and then september new boobs! at least that's my goal. i really would have loved to have them done FOR hawaii...but patience for perfection. kidding. then i am hoping next spring to get the icky tummy done. i will be at goal by then (gods willing) and i can hopefully tone as much that can be toned by then. we'll see. one day i look in the mirror and i think i will be fine with a tummy tuck...then the next day i think that i need to just have the surgeon cut me at the neck and pull my skin up from there. so depressing. i don't have a TON of money to get everything that i would love to have done so i am trying to figure out the "necessities" that need to be done. BOOBS and TUMMY. my priorities. lol i think i might be crazy! brandy 357/222/180 28's/16/10????
JRinAZ
on 6/20/06 8:17 am - Layton, UT
Hey, Nothing wrong with those priorities!!!! I hear ya!!! Hugggz, joyce
Darlene X
on 6/20/06 5:10 am - Maricopa, AZ
Personally Joyce I would have gone with Dr. Wiener LOL...he has the coolest name... you could tell everyone you were worked over by Dr. Wiener. I want to go to Costa Rica.... sit by the pool and check out the hot pool boys... maybe by the time Im ready to have my "girls" done you will be ready for another trip and can join me hahaha Darlene
JRinAZ
on 6/20/06 8:19 am - Layton, UT
sounds like a GREAT mother/daughter outing to me!!!!! .....let's start saving! Joyce
desert rat
on 6/23/06 3:20 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Brandy, Thanks for asking the question and Joyce, thanks for all of the GREAT info. I still have quite a bit to go before I'm ready for that step but now you have me curious. What the heck is an "anchor cut?" And Costa Rica? Really?? I have wanted to go on vacation to Costa Rica for years...it never occured to me to do PS down there. How did you learn about it? How can I???? Dj
Caroline69
on 7/12/06 10:34 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce Can you please give me Dr John Collins Number I want to make an Appt with him i also am lookin for a PS Thanks soo much
JRinAZ
on 7/12/06 3:19 pm - Layton, UT
Dr. John Collins 2385 North Ferguson Ave. Suite 101 Tucson, AZ 85712 (520) 327-4514
Most Active