Dr. Famgs Office!!???

ntannehill
on 6/20/06 5:33 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi Sarah, I'm sorry you have having such a hard time. I experienced the same thing except that I am 18 months post op and was dealing with a stricture. I did find out that Pat has left Dr. Fang's office, which is too bad because she was good. Diana is very friendly, she just doesn't return calls. I finally called back crying because I couldn't keep anything down and I needed to get scheduled for my 2nd endoscopy. When I asked if she received my messages, she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. Very frustrating. Just keep being persistent in calling. Best of Luck to you....Nancy
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 7:55 am - Mesa, AZ
Nancy, Thanks for the advice, and I'm glad they took care of your stricture!! I guess I will have to keep calling until I get a return call or my date! Thanks, and I will keep everyone posted!! Sarah
JRinAZ
on 6/20/06 8:21 am - Layton, UT
She answers the "Bridges line".....602-251-8828 Send my love to her when you call and make sure she knows you're "sweet" as can be..... Y'know ....you can catch more bees with honey than vinnegar!!!!! Huggggz Joyce
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 9:12 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce, Thanks so much, I really appreciate the # and help. I do make my messages sound very "sweet" cuz I DO NOT want to make anyone mad at me, or sound to annoying! I want everyone there to like me, and like dealing with me! I hope I don't sound angry in these posts, cuz I am not, I am just very eager to get this surgery, and knowing that I have my approval but no luck in getting a date is a little frustrating!! Thanks again to all that responded!! Sarah
debrahn
on 6/28/06 3:02 am - Goodyear, AZ
Sarah, Joyce is right on the mark - call or email Kelly ([email protected]). I had the same problem with Diane so I emailed Kelly who immediately sent an email that she would call. It took about 24 hours to connect, but she assured me Diane would call that day....and she did. I needed to be scheduled for an endoscopy and had other medical tests (for a different medical problem) to schedule around the endoscopy. I was getting very stressed and frustrated. I agree with being nice in most cases, but when you're being disrespected and demeaned this way, it might be better to nicely speak up. I really like Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez, but the staff is absolutely awful!!!! Maybe the doctors aren't aware of the problem. On my 1st consult with Dr. Juarez, I was kept waiting 3 1/2 hours and not 1 person on staff explained or apologizied. An emergency is understandable, but I still don't know if that was the case or if they had over scheduled. Then for my endoscopy Diane told me the procedure was set for 8:30 and it was actually scheduled for 10:30. I guess she wanted to be sure I wouldn't be late. LOL Being busy isn't an excuse for treating patients rudely or without some empathy - if they're that busy, they need to hire more staff or quit advertising for more patients. I think we would be doing the doctors a favor by letting them know there's a problem. My surgery consult is this Friday, June 30 and I'm going to let him "nicely" know that there's a problem with staff. How long was it between your final pre-op consult and the time their staff submitted paperwork to insurance for approval? Hope you get your surgery date soon! Debbie
Sarah C.
on 6/28/06 3:15 am - Mesa, AZ
Debbie, Hi, I finally did get my date, it is set for July 13th! I was told by Kelly to let Diana have until the next day at noon to call me, I called her at like 11:45, and she actually answered the phone!! So she gave me my date, and I just scheduled my pre-op stuff yesterday! I made sure that I had more then enough info turned into Dr. Fang's office by my consult date, and I think it took 17 days for her to submit my paperwork, 2 weeks for approval, and another LONG 20 days to get my date!! Good luck to you!
debrahn
on 6/28/06 3:27 am - Goodyear, AZ
Congratuations! You finally have a date - I'm excited for you! I'm discouraged by the 17 days - I think it might be taking 4 weeks now before submitting to insurance. I bet Diana didn't even apologize for not returning your calls - she didn't apologize to me either. Good luck to you!
Most Active