Dr. Famgs Office!!???

Sarah C.
on 6/19/06 12:10 pm - Mesa, AZ
Ok, I have patiently been waiting for 18 days now, since I have gotten my insurance approval. I have not heard ANYTHING from Dr. Fangs office!! I called every day last week, and by Thursday was leaving 2 messages a day with Diana, and she NEVER returned 1 phone call!! I am a little frustrated. I called again today, and actually talked with the gal that makes regular appointments, and told her my situation, and she hand wrote a note for Diana, and I still never heard back from her!!! What should I do? Anything? Sit and wait? I really needed to have this done during the summer so my mom and sisters could help me out with the kids!! Any ideas would be wonderful. Thanks a bunch! Sarah
khaki82
on 6/19/06 5:09 pm - Chandler, AZ
I would just call and ask if she was in the office for the day and what time is she there until, if she is go in there yourself. Thats what I would do. Amanda
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 1:08 am - Mesa, AZ
Amanda, I know she was there yesterday cuz the gal said she was with a patient!! And she still never called me back, but maybe I will just have to take a drive over there! Thanks Sarah
sallyann
on 6/20/06 12:16 am - page, AZ
Sarah, Im sorry this is happening to you. I didnt have much of a problem with Dr Fangs office. Maybe call and speak to a superviser? You have come a long way and jumped through many hoops to have this surgery. You should be able to expect a phone call back in a timely manner. Good Luck to you and be persistant. Sally
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 1:12 am - Mesa, AZ
Sally, Thanks so much for your response! I know when I was dealing with Colene, she was very nice and helpful, and she said I should hear something within the next couple of weeks, now nothing!! I may try a phone call today, then just have to drive over there tomorrow!! I just don't want to rock the boat and have them get mad at me and give me a far away date because of this!! Thanks, Sarah
Darlene X
on 6/20/06 1:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
That sucks, I didn't deal with Diana.... when I had surgery 3 months ago it was Pat that scheduled his appointments. I wonder why it's changed?? Pat took a few calls, but I got to her after 3. I would keep calling, and calling till you got her to actually pick up.
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 1:44 am - Mesa, AZ
Darlene, I am beginning to feel like she doesn't answer her phone at all! I also don't want to make her mad at me for calling so much and leaving so many messages!! I will keep trying though, just a little frustrated that this is takeing so long to hear anything! Thanks, Sarah
JRinAZ
on 6/20/06 4:15 am - Layton, UT
Call Kelly instead (Director of Bariatrics) ....tell her that Joyce suggested it! Hang in there! Sometimes people don't answer phones cuz they are crazy busy and maybe she doesn't return the calls cuz she doesn't have any "new" news to share. Joyce
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 7:53 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Joyce, Do you know how I can get a hold of Kelly? Is it the same number? I tried calling Colene today to make sure they even got the approval letter from my insurance, but she hasn't called back yet. Thanks for the info! Sarah
Sandy in Tucson
on 6/20/06 3:32 am - Tucson, AZ
Waiting is terrible. I was frustrated, too....but it all worked out...just took longer than I wanted. But, that is way it goes. Sorry, you are upset. Sandy
Most Active