WOWWWEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Darlene X
on 6/19/06 1:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
OK, I gotta post a MAJOR wow for EJ!!!! Im so proud of this man!!! Today.... what we had all been waiting for.... the scale read.... 298!!!! HELLO 200's!!!! It's so amazing, considering he has come all this way from 520lbs!!! The 200's is the final stretch. Goal is 220 before PS, 200 After PS. (Sure that might change some, but that has always been our original goal plans for him). In just shy of 9 months he has lost 222lbs!!! Now that is an acomplishment if you ask me, and very worthy of a BIG WOW!!!! Darlene 338/248/170
Arizona_Sun
on 6/19/06 1:39 am - Gilbert, AZ
That is totally awesome and that handsome guy must be so overwhelmed with the change in him. I do find it amazing how men lose so fast. They usually put women to shame in how quickly pounds drop off. How is he feeling? How are you doing beautiful?! Your California pictures are great. Sandy (who is getting a new Australian Cattle Dog puppy the end of July, that confirms that I am nuts!)
Darlene X
on 6/19/06 1:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sandy!!!!! Hi beautiful!!!! Your not nuts, you love dogs, just like me... I have 4 Rat Terriers... now Im nuts! I was heart broken to hear about your dog, I of all people know how attached we get, and how they become our children. Im sorry. A new puppy will be a lot of fun and a lot of work. Im actually keeping up with EJ pretty well on the weight loss, losing about 1lb a day average. I know it's gonna have to slow down for me, and probably soon... but Im enjoying. EJ is feeling great, I notice some negative comments about excess skin sometimes, Im trying to keep him focused on the positive and how much weight he has lost, but his arms are really starting to bug him now. Im feeling good, I need to be better with vitamins, after my last puking incident (Pill stuck) Ive been horrible. Im desperate to find a small enough vitamin to swallow. Im bad I know, and your the vitamin queen... I feel horrible, and it's something I really need to take care of. Darlene
lemarie22
on 6/19/06 4:29 am - Glendale, AZ
Darlene, I've always hated to take pills of any type and vitamins are no exception. I always said I could never be a drug addict because it's just not in me to take anything on a regular basis. After a year of struggling with remembering to swallow vitamins, hating it, not taking them very faithfully, I finally hit a winning formula. Chewables. Gummy kid chewable vitamins. I know a lot of people scoff at the children's vitamins, but hey, ya do what ya gotta do. I chew 4 gummies in the mroning and 4 more at night before bed. I feel like I'm eating candy and there's not enough sugar to make me dump. I've been doing this for the last year and my blood work is better than my doctor's. In fact, it could not possibly be any better. For my B-12, I do a liquid under the tongue once a week and I'm good. Connie
Darlene X
on 6/19/06 5:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
What brand of gummie vitamins do you get??? I need to do something... Id rather swallow than chew, but haven't been able to find something small enough. Stupid big pills... the one that got stuck was even sold as a "mini" vitamin, not as big as the others... sheesh Darlene
lemarie22
on 6/19/06 11:38 pm - Glendale, AZ
Darlene, I buy the big bottle of Chewy Gummy Vites from Sam's Club. I think it's about 10.00 for 220. I order my calcium citrate on line and also take a chewable C that I get at Sam's. Connie
JRinAZ
on 6/19/06 9:08 am - Layton, UT
Big Huge Congrats to the amazingly shrinking "hot" hubby!!!! That has got to be some kind of weight loss record???? Absolutely incredible! Huggggz to E.J.!!!! Joyce
Darlene X
on 6/19/06 9:39 am - Maricopa, AZ
I doubt he holds a record LOL, but he is indeed super hot! hehehe Darlene
vquigley
on 6/19/06 1:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
That's right! A big WOWWWEEEEE for EJ. That is wonderful. Congratulations! Keep up the good work, Virginia
moirap
on 6/19/06 3:40 pm - Mesa, AZ
Way to go EJ!!!!
Most Active