Vacation Pictures

Darlene X
on 6/15/06 5:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys... Im back from CA-- I have a TON of pictures on my website, had a blast.... I was also suprised to find I can see my cheek bones hahaha http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/campingfishingtrips/darlenestriptocaliforn ia There are like 3-4 pages, you can either select "Next 24" on the bottom, or "show All" to have them on one page. Darlene
Tiffany McGee
on 6/15/06 2:10 pm - Glendale, AZ
Darlene you look amazing. My son loved the photo's of the train (he loves trains). Thank you for sharing your vacation with us. Take Care! Tiff
vquigley
on 6/15/06 2:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Darlene, Almost didn't recognize you because you've lost so much! You're looking good, girl! Virginia
sassymom2
on 6/15/06 3:52 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hello just had to pop in and say what a fabulous job you have done looking great you should be so proud. most over the time I JUST LURK but had to come out of hiding to tell you great job... Loved the pics to sincerly Shelley
Judy F.
on 6/16/06 12:24 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
Darlene, you look fantastic! You are doing so well. Your trip looks like it was a blast.
BOBINA
on 6/17/06 12:47 am - mesa, AZ
WA HOO !! You look great ! you can see it dropping off. looks like you need some smaller pants .. hurry and get back to work - lots to tell you !!! p.s. I showed Anissa your picture and she even said how great you look - see a compliment and your not here to enjoy it ...
sallyann
on 6/17/06 5:38 am - page, AZ
Wow Darlene, you are looking wonderful! How are you feeling? good I hope. Your pix are great!. Maybe someday you can show me how to do that. Im a little computer ignorant I guess. Looks like you had fun in Cali. Its Beautiful there! Thank you for sharing and hope all is well Sally
Most Active