Woo Hoo....I was approved finally!!!!

Mollyfrise
on 6/14/06 9:46 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
After two denials, paperwork was resubmitted Monday and Wednesday morning I got the news "I AM APPROVED!!!" Having surgery with Dr. Berger on 07/17/06.
Ginger
on 6/14/06 10:16 pm - Chandler, AZ
Linda, Congradulations!!!! that is awesome!!!!! How long have you been fighting to get this surgery??? You'll be on the losing side lickity-spilt!!! HugsGinger
sallyann
on 6/15/06 12:27 am - page, AZ
is it just me or are there more approvals right now!! Congratulations. Ins should pay for this surgery with no problem. it will save them millions in the long run im sure! Congratulations and Best wishes!!! I had my surgery June 9th..I know how excited you are!! Take Care, Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 6/15/06 4:56 am - Glendale, AZ
C O N G R A T S ! I totally know how excited you are. After one denial I was pretty blue. I didn't think things would happen. But when I got the approval phone call I was dancing in the office....After the initial shock. Take Care and Bestest of Luck! Wishing you an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! Tiff
jenisrn7
on 6/15/06 6:24 am - Goodyear, AZ
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I am in the process myself, so I know how you feel. God bless you and be with you. Jennifer
phranny19
on 6/15/06 6:58 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Congrats Linda! I'm sure you are super psyched especially after what seems to be a battle with the Ins Co.
vquigley
on 6/15/06 2:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Linda, Congratulations! I know what that feels like. Soon you'll be a loser!!!! Virginia
khaki82
on 6/16/06 10:08 am - Chandler, AZ
Congradulations to you, and good luck!!!!!!!!!
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/17/06 7:48 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!!! Very cool! So happy for you! I love hearing how everybody seems to be getting approved!!!!!!! Your new life is within reaching distance! Hugs! Sheryl 320/220/170 Oct 28th 2005
Most Active