Waiting game

Ayaunna
on 6/14/06 11:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
I called Barix today and they let me know that my information was sent to insurance on Friday and received by insurance on Monday. So, now I wait. I still have an appointment with Bridges (to hear their procedure) next week. I am hoping that I won't have to pay TOO much out of pocket with Barix since they are out of my network. In case I can't afford to go with them I am getting the process going with Bridges as well.
Desertflower
on 6/14/06 1:33 pm - Mesa, AZ
Good Luck and God Bless. I am also pre-op and have my first appointment with Dr. Blackstone the end of June. Robin
SweetCivi
on 6/15/06 2:49 pm - Yuma, AZ
Robin I had my Lap RNY with Dr. Blackstone. You will love her. Her office staff has been great too.
Desertflower
on 6/15/06 3:28 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Kristin, Thanks for writing. The staff there seem so helpful and friendly. They told me to expect to be there for a very long day. Lots of testing etc. How long was your approval process? How do you feel about your RNY? Are you having any problems...successes? I am still on the fence about lap-band or RNY? Not sure what to do.
Tiffany McGee
on 6/15/06 4:06 am - Glendale, AZ
See you have a back-up plan. I'm a big fan of back-up plans. Way to GO!!! Take Care ! Tiff
khaki82
on 6/16/06 10:06 am - Chandler, AZ
Much Luck your way!!................... I'm in the wiating game right now too its been 6 days!!!! the waiting is the worst! Amanda
Most Active