My First Appointment

Desertflower
on 6/14/06 1:55 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hello Everyone, I finally got a call today from Dr. Blackstone's offfice and my initial appointment is June 29th. Terry told me that I will probably be there for several hours. I see the dietician, the doctor and I think I take a psych exam, and then I come back on July 12 for my psych evaluation. Well, this is the start. I am very excited and nervous, but hopeful that I am making the right decision. I am reading everything I can about RNY and I still have so many questions. (?) You are ALL so GREAT! I love reading your posts and learning from your experiences. I hope one day I can help others the way you are all helping me. Robin
Tiffany McGee
on 6/15/06 4:11 am - Glendale, AZ
WOW! That is Fantastic Robin! You will be a loser soon! Take Care and keep us up to date! Tiff
BOBINA
on 6/15/06 4:14 am - mesa, AZ
Congrats . The staff is great there. I am having my surgery on July 17th with Dr Blackstone - can hardly wait . I would suggest you go to the support groups - they are a lot of help .. I go to Chandler and to Blackstones - its a littel drive but well worth it ! Give me a jingle and we can talk you can email me at [email protected] I am happy to share my exp with you ..
Most Active