I gotta gate!

phranny19
on 6/14/06 7:46 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Yay! I finally got my surgery Date. It's next Thursday the 22nd @ Phoenix Baptist Hospital! Can you believe it?!? I'm Excited and nervous at the same time!
jinn
on 6/14/06 9:25 am - Mesa, AZ
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the same way - I had to take sometime to calm down after I found out...lol So quick! Only next week - YaY - see you on the losing side... Jinn
sallyann
on 6/14/06 10:11 am - page, AZ
I love this..its the most exciting thing isnt it? im so happy I had the surgery .. and im so happy for you! Congrats! and best wishes on your surgery Sally
vquigley
on 6/14/06 12:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Francisca, Congratulations! You'll soon be on the losing side. I'm still waiting for my date. Virginia
Desertflower
on 6/14/06 1:36 pm - Mesa, AZ
I am so happy for you. I am also just a little envious...I am pre-op, but I have my initial appt. with my doctor's office on June 19th. Wish me luck. I can't wait to celebrate your new "birthdays" with you. Robin
phranny19
on 6/15/06 2:14 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Thanks guys! I'm super excited it's happening very fast and is almost overwhelming
Tiffany McGee
on 6/15/06 4:05 am - Glendale, AZ
C O N G R A T S !!! Take Care and Bestest of Luck on your Surgery! Keep us up todate! Tiff
phranny19
on 6/16/06 1:21 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
aww bummer! i justr got a call from my surgeons office and they are changing my Date to the 26th. Oh well i guess i'll have more time to prepare
JRinAZ
on 6/16/06 9:43 am - Layton, UT
That just gives you a bit more time to clean the naughty food out of the cupboards, refrigerators and any other hiding places! ...and....to buy af ew magazines and do some clothes dreaming! .....I used to flip through the mags to look at the clothes and then when I changed gears to the plastic surgery hunting then I started flipping through magazines to shop for the body type I wanted! ......Dreams are the things that get us to goals!!!! Go for it!!!! It's only a few winks away til you're on the skinny/healthy side! !!!!! WooooooooooooooHoooooooo!!!! Joyce
Most Active