13th Support Report...

JRinAZ
on 6/13/06 3:53 pm - Layton, UT
What an especially fun group tonight!!!! We missed bunches of you and hope that you're out enjoying life and missing us enough to return to our next support group meeting! Thanks bunches Kathy H for a GREAT message and for puting that snazzy jazzy energy into the evening that you always have packed in your tiny little body!!!! You are the perkiest girlfriend and I just love you to pieces! I learned to have courage, love, security, spirituality.....etc....... Welcome to our newbies that joined us and kudos to those of us *****turned in spite of our little extra pound or 2!!!! Support Groups will keep you focused on good health and good choices! Keep at it! Chuck - you look amazing for just having surgery! High Fives for doing all that walking and protein! Gil - Clark Gable! Wow! Christina...Holy Cow sweetie pie! You are one gorgeous post-op! (nice to have your handsome hubby join us as he is "on deck" for his own surgery) Big Huge Congrats to Gina for getting her surgery date!!!! July 17th will be here in no time at all!!!! It was nice meeting Lisa and having the lovely Cindy join us!!! Marlene - You are one hot looking lady these days.....I'm so sorry about your daughter and will remember her (and you) in my prayers! Pam - Man o man that p.s. surgery is just a few winks away! ....Enjoy your time in the mountains with Wayne this weekend! Dawn - You are just delightful and I am totally in denial over your move!!!! ....but, we will definitely have a "so long" party as soon as you know your departure date! Marianne - you are amazing with your dedicated swimming in the early early early hours of the morning! Shannon - I hope they find the source of your pain sweetie pie! Keep us posted! O.K. .... I've missed a bunch but just want you to know that you ALL make the meetings great! Thanks for coming and for contributing in so many ways! Huggggz to all who came and to all we missed! Joyce P.S. Kathy is going to post some details on a get together at Rula Bulahs on Friday! Kirsten is dancing!!!
acateacher8
on 6/15/06 3:07 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Joyce, I've been looking for a support group to join. I had my surgery in Idaho and moved to Mesa soon afterwards. I am at a point where I really need someone to talk to who has gone through the "journey". Hopefully I'll be able to join with you guys. Please let me know. Thanks so much, Laurie
JRinAZ
on 6/15/06 8:30 am - Layton, UT
Welcome to AZ Laurie! I'm from Idaho too!!!!! .....kWhat the heck were we thinking when we left those lovely summers for this Hot Hot Hot Hot desert? ..... Oh yea....we were probably snowed in and freezing our petoosies off when we decided to move! Yup! You absolutely can come to our support group!!!!! We meet at Chandler Regional HOspital on Frye and Dobson on the lower level in Conference rooms 1 and 2. Our meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 6 to 7:30. We always go to dinner afterwards where we continue our support and also learn how folks eat at different stages in their Weight Loss journey. You can get on the Chandler support site by joining yahoo groups (it's FREE) go to www.yahoogroups.com and follow the directions to join. Then from the main page SEARCH window....type: Chandler WLS Support Group and follow the couple of steps. IT will hook you up with us. We're farely chatty and represent folks from all surgeons, all programs and several types of surgeries. All are welcome and support guests are also welcome. Let me know if you have any questions.... Joyce [email protected]
Most Active