GOOD REPORT FROM MY GASTROENTEROLOGIST

Mike B.
on 6/13/06 8:59 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi gang. Well I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for report from gastroenterologist on my endoscopy and colonoscopy. Endoscopy says no problems and all connections from my 20 year old ancient WLS look good. No sign of any blood. 6 years ago I had some bleeding in stomach which they attributed to or said they thought it was related to my wls and put me on some meds and it went away. The colonoscopy, he found and removed one polyp which was not cancereous but the location of it he says is where colon cancer usually starts so he says it is important I get checked every 5 years unless I get some other symptoms between now and then. Medicare will only pay for it every 5 years anyway unless there is some symptom that bears investigating. I lost a kid sister at age 27 to colon cancer which is one reason I was a little nervous about the tests. I am breathing easier now. The Good Lord must be watching over me. love Mike
vquigley
on 6/13/06 11:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Mike, That's great news! I'm glad to hear it. Virginia
sallyann
on 6/13/06 7:55 pm - page, AZ
whew Mike..that is a wonderful report!! Im sure our Gracious Healing Lord is watching over you! and all of us too. Im so glad you have the tests behind you now and that you are strong and healthy! good job, keep up the healthy living! Sally
jenisrn7
on 6/15/06 6:51 am - Goodyear, AZ
That's wonderful news Mike. Take care of you and God bless. jen
Most Active