Getting A Date??

Sarah C.
on 6/12/06 11:32 am - Mesa, AZ
I was just wondering who had Dr. Fang, and how long after you got your approval you got your date?! I got my approval 1 and 1/2 weeks ago, and still have not got anything about a date! I have called and left 2 messages with Diana, but I have yet to hear from her. My insurance said they put down the date of the 16th, but as that is Friday, I'm assuming they are wrong! Any info would be great!
Darlene X
on 6/12/06 12:48 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I got my approval, and had to call Pat 3 times before I got my date set--- you have to keep calling and be on their case. Darlene
Sarah C.
on 6/12/06 3:15 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Darlene, But I have never actually gotten to speak with anyone. I am only getting a voice mailbox. Should I call like I'm going to make an appointment, or just keep leaving messages? Also, should I call every day or every other day? I don't want to rock the boat and make anyone mad at me! Thanks for your help! Sarah
sallyann
on 6/13/06 12:00 am - page, AZ
Hey Sarah, my surgery was on a friday..so that is probably the day. Keep calling Diana. You are spending alot of money for this surgery..YOU are the customer. You deserve a simple call to let you know when your surgery is. that is not asking too much. Hang in there! keep calling. Good luck. Sally
Sarah C.
on 6/13/06 1:40 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Sally, I guess I will call her everyday until I talk with her! Comgrats on your surgery, I hope you are doing well!
jinn
on 6/13/06 3:04 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Sarah - They told me it I would hear by mail in a couple of weeks - and I thought that was odd... but Diana eventually called me with my date... I would call though and leave a message until she calls you back - it is taking a while - huh?!? I'm excited for you!!!! You have to let us know as soon as you find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jinn
Sarah C.
on 6/13/06 3:55 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Jinn, I did call again this morning and left another messsge for her. I just don't want to feel like I'm bugging her. How long did it take for her to call you, once you got approved? I hope it is soon! How are you feeling? Are you back to work yet? I will definately let everyone know when I get my date!! Thanks, Sarah
phranny19
on 6/13/06 4:10 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
I know the feeling. I'm still waiting for my date and yestrerday i called and i always feel like i'm bugging them. But the lady reassured me i was not being a pest. Still no date the Surgeon is still reviewing my file
Sarah C.
on 6/13/06 4:19 am - Mesa, AZ
Who is your surgeon? ANd atleast you get to speak to a real person! I am only getting a voice mail, and have to leave a message! Good luck to you, hope you find out soon! Sarah
phranny19
on 6/13/06 4:39 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
My surgeon is Dr. William Arnold He's located in the Phoenix Baptist hospital. I hope you hear something soon too.
Most Active