I have lost a whole person!!!

FakeBake
on 6/11/06 7:10 am - AZ
Hello all, I haven't been on the boards for a while so thought I would update everyone! I just took my first trip on a PLANE!!!! That was a major moment! I could fit in the seats and there was room left! I have lost a total of 130 pounds of this morning! can't hardly believe it! I have 40 more to go, then Im hoping to have some plastics! This has been some journey! but a wonderful journey! Hugs to all
jenw82
on 6/11/06 7:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations!!!! That is a fantastic accomplishment. Planes...that is kind of the thing that started my journey. Because I wanted to just take a quick trip to California and then I was afraid that they would make me buy two seats on Southwest Airlines. Needless to say, I didn't end up taking that trip. But it started me on what is going to be the biggest (and best) journey of my life. Jen
florio34
on 6/11/06 10:21 am - scottsdale, AZ
I am so excited for you.Congratulations. I can totally sympathizr with you on the plane thing. Just like the other person said in their post. When it was getting emarassing to sit in a plane seat is when I knew I had to take ths journey as well. I am just starting out, but I know I will get there. Keep up the good work!!!!
Tiffany McGee
on 6/11/06 11:12 am - Glendale, AZ
Congratulations Tara! It's awesome to hear that you are doing so well. Keep up the fantastic work and Take Care! Tiff
sallyann
on 6/11/06 11:31 am - page, AZ
wow, congrats! You have worked very hard for the past months, now all that hard work is reeping benefits. My surgery was a success and soon maybe I will catch up with you. Im excited about finally finding a solution to my obesity. good luck and best wishes! SALLY
FakeBake
on 6/12/06 12:34 am - AZ
Thank you all for your wonderful replys! Best wishes for all on your journey! Hugs Tara
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/12/06 6:01 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tara!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it has been quite a journey for you -- I remember when you were really nervous about going through with this. You did the right thing and look at the results -- great health, well being and beauty! You beautiful loser!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl 320/220/170 Oct. 28th 2005
Desertflower
on 6/14/06 1:49 pm - Mesa, AZ
Tara, You must be so excited everyday when you look in the mirror and see that smiling face looking back at you. WOW!!! I am pre-op and I hope to be joining the ranks soon. I am so ready for this...well, I think I am. I know it will be nothing like I think it is in my head, but I am still excited about the possibilities. Take care & God Bless. Robin
FakeBake
on 6/15/06 4:07 am - AZ
Robin, Yes I'm very excited! I won't lie, it is a very scary thing to go through, but it is worth it! I'm 9 months out and feel better every day! the first couple months were the hardest for me. I'm very excited for you! and keep a positive attitude! that makes a huge diffrence! Hugs to you! Tara
Most Active