100 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 6/11/06 3:47 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Today I'm officially 100 pounds down!!! WHOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!! I need to get one of those Century Club Cards for my page. Who puts those on? Thanks to everybody on this board. Without you, I was a dud. You've all helped and taught me so much. MAJOR HUGS TO ALL!!!!!! Sheryl 320/220/170 Oct. 28th 2005
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/06 5:52 am - Yakima, WA
You need to send an email to [email protected] to request your century club card. Please put "Century Card" in the subject line of the email and let them know your start weight and current weight and weight loss amount. They will also need to know your profile ID number, log-in name and the e-mail address you use for your ObesityHelp account. Congratulations on this wonderful achievement!
FakeBake
on 6/11/06 7:06 am - AZ
Sheryl, Way to Go!!!! doesn't it feel great? Now you just need to put a new Picture for your profile! I need to do the same! keep up the great work! hugs Tara
Tiffany McGee
on 6/11/06 11:08 am - Glendale, AZ
WAY TO GO Sheryl! I'm so happy for you. Take Care and Major Hugs right back atcha! Tiff
devotchka
on 6/14/06 8:54 pm - tucson, AZ
Sheryl, Hey woman! I finally got back on it, and lawdy lawdy, see that you've already lost 100 !!! This is quite thrilling for all of us.Please post some new pics so we can see the new RAVISHING YOU !!!-Emmy
Most Active