I'VE BEEN APPROVED

vquigley
on 6/9/06 11:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, everyone, I guess I have been approved for a couple of days and didn't know it. I found some unopened mail (which my family neglected to tell me about) and found that I finally have been approved for surgery. Yippee! Soon I'll be on the losing side with all the rest of you. Virginia
Tiffany McGee
on 6/10/06 3:36 am - Glendale, AZ
C O N G R A T S ViRgInIa Do you have a surgery date yet?? Take Care and Good Luck Tiff
vquigley
on 6/10/06 4:49 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, No, I don't have a date yet but you can bet that the first thing I'm doing Monday morning is calling the doctor's office to see about getting it scheduled. Thanks, Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/10/06 4:45 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That's terrific!!!! When it comes to comparing the waiting for the approval and the actual surgery -- let me tell you -- you've already been through the hardest part. The rest is a snap! Good luck! Hugs! Sheryl 320/225/170 Oct. 28th. 2005
Veronica
on 6/11/06 5:01 am
Congratulations Virginia!! Getting your approval is always so exciting! Make sure to post your surgery date when you get it!!! Maybe it will be the same day as Tiff's, since you have the same surgeon! Wouldn't that be great! Congratulations again! Veronica 284/202/130
sallyann
on 6/11/06 11:57 am - page, AZ
wow...June 9th was a good day for both of us!! Congrats!! You are going to be so happy after all is said and done. Take care.. Best wishes always. Sally
FakeBake
on 6/12/06 12:40 am - AZ
Virginia, Congrats to you!!!! I wish you all the best, Tara
Most Active