I gotta DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany McGee
on 6/9/06 5:38 am - Glendale, AZ
I Gotta DATE! July 13th 1006 is my DATE!!! O.k. I'm better now. Oh WAIT! Had to dance a little more! Just thought I'd share some good news! Take Care all.... And say a prayer for Sally... She is having surgery today! Take Care tiff
victorious711
on 6/9/06 6:54 am - flagstaff, AZ
Congratulations!!!! Thats 4 days before me! woohoooo
Tiffany McGee
on 6/9/06 7:42 am - Glendale, AZ
So we can be losers together... Take Care and Good luck on your surgery! Tiff
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/10/06 4:53 am - Prescott, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to do sooooo well!!!! Whatever questions you might have, feel free to ask. Somebody will have the answer here on this board, for sure. The hardest part is over -- the waiting. The actual surgery will be smooth sailing. Hugs! Sheryl
BIG F.
on 6/10/06 11:39 am - chandler, AZ
congrats on your date
Veronica
on 6/11/06 4:57 am
Congratulations Tiff!!! I know that you have been waiting for a date for soooo long and that you must be soooo excited!! I am so excited for you also. I'm sorry that I haven't been attending the Westside WLS support groups lately, but I have alot of difficulty finding a Saturday morning babysitter. The time is going to go by sooo fast now that you have a date. Congratulations again!! Veronica
Tiffany McGee
on 6/11/06 11:23 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey there Veronica. Long time no hear. I'm glad you are doing great! When you get a chance stop by and see us. We would love to have you drop by! Thank you! Take Care! Tiff
FakeBake
on 6/12/06 12:38 am - AZ
Tiff, Im soo thirilled for you, I know you have had a heck of a time trying to get this surgery! I wish you all the luck! Your gonna be a loser soon! And you should your little heart away!!!! yeeeehawwww!!! Hugs Tara
vquigley
on 6/12/06 2:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, I thought I had posted my congratulations but realized after reading all the posts that I had not done that. So CONGRATULATIONS! I know you have really struggled to get this far and soon you'll be on the losing side. Hope I'm not too far behind you. Good luck, Virginia
Most Active