In about 12 hours, I will have my surgery

Judy F.
on 6/7/06 1:04 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
I have so many emotions racing through my head right now (along with racing to the bathroom b/c of the bowel prep..lol). It seems like I have been so focused on just getting to this point, I can't believe I am almost at the finish line. By this time tomorrow night, I will be on the losing side. I'm not scared of the surgery..I have had complete peace about the surgery the whole time I've been doing everything required. But, I am starting to ask myself about the whole emotional aspect of it all. Will I even know myself after the weight is gone? For my whole adult life, I have been overweight. I don't know what it is like to be thin. I'm entering into a whole new world here. I am sure the journey will be amazing, but there is a little bit of fear of the unknown. I have to shift my thinking from just getting to the surgery date to working the tool to lose weight. I'm just going to look at it as one day at a time. Not only will there be physical changes, but emotional ones as well. *deep breathe* See you all on the other side. Judy
BIG F.
on 6/7/06 1:13 pm - chandler, AZ
Will keep you in my prayers also. Lamont
JRinAZ
on 6/7/06 1:49 pm - Layton, UT
Gooooooooooooooo Judy!!! Yay! You're going to "hot and healthy" in just a few hours! Best wishes to you for zero problems and zillions of happy moments ahead1 Huggggz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 6/7/06 3:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats Judy. Take Care of your self and we'll see ya on the losing side soon! Tiff
Most Active