Surgery this friday at 7am

sallyann
on 6/7/06 12:15 pm - page, AZ
Hi all. Thank you all so very much for all the letters of support and well wishes on my upcoming surgery date! I am not scared at all. I feel that You all have helped me through this journey, answering all the questions and telling of your experiences both good and bad. Thank you will all my heart I went to the Teaching class at St Lukes on Tuesday..that was good info. Today I did the pre op testing. Not as bad as I thought It would be..It has been much more difficult to complete all the hoops the insurance company put me through! I will take those burp crystals over insurance dealings anyday..heheheheh Tomorrow at 11am We leave for Phoenix again for my BIG day. I need to get to Phoenix by 4 to take the bowel prep..OH MY!! Hope you are all happy and doing well. I will see ya on the skinny side My love to all and sincere gratitude. Thanks Sally
BIG F.
on 6/7/06 1:08 pm - chandler, AZ
GOOD LUCK, Will keep you in my prayers. Save on spot on the bench for me. Lamont
JRinAZ
on 6/7/06 1:47 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Sweet Sally! Skinny wishes to you for a safe an uneventful surgery! ....Yay!!!! It's just a couple of winks away!!!! You'll be in my prayers! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 6/7/06 3:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
Sally, I am SOOO excited for you. If you get bored, I'm just a phone call away. Do you know how long you will be at St. Lukes? Saturday in my little J's bday plus soccar plus the welcome back catholics meet and greet, but Sunday I'll be free if you are up to a visit. I would love to stop by. Let me know. Take Care of yourself. And keep us up to date on your progress. MUCH HUGS! Tiff
Most Active