Approved too!

MacArthurBug
on 6/7/06 3:39 am - KY
I got the call yesterday. Tricare approved my surgery and the lady at my docs office says to expect my surgery date to be about the middle of next month! YAY! This has taken a bit of struggle, but not nearly as much as I was worried about!
phranny19
on 6/7/06 4:32 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Yay Congratulations!
Tiffany McGee
on 6/7/06 4:44 am - Glendale, AZ
Congratulations Amber! You will be a loser soon just like the rest of us. (not me yet, but soon I will be ) Take Care and keep us posted! Tiff
BIG F.
on 6/7/06 11:07 am - chandler, AZ
Congrats on your approval
vquigley
on 6/7/06 12:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations, Amber! I must admit I'm jealous but maybe I'll be getting that phone call soon too. Virginia
sallyann
on 6/7/06 12:18 pm - page, AZ
That is so awesome!! I know how happy you must be. This is a new fresh beginning for us. Congratulations! You deserve this! Take Care.. Sally
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/10/06 5:02 am - Prescott, AZ
Terrific Amber! It's been a struggle uphill but you're on the slope downhill now -- which is a great thing! The hard part is over of waiting and wondering. Now you can relax. The people on this board were always there for my questions and support. Know that we're all here for you too! Hugs! Sheryl 320/225/170 Oct. 28th 2005
Veronica
on 6/11/06 5:09 am
Congratulations Amber! It is a big relief to finally hear that you are approved! Since you, Tiff and Virginia all have Dr Newhoff, who knows, maybe you will all get the same surgery date. I had my surgery on a Thursday, and he had 3 scheduled surgeries that day. (mine was the first). So you never know... Anyways, congrats again and post your date as soon as you get it!!! Veronica 3/16/05 284/202/130
Most Active