Approved!

phranny19
on 6/6/06 6:42 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
I just Recieved the best phone Call Ever!!! I have just been Approved! I can't believe it... I was not expecting to get approved so quickly. So heres the scoop. All my stuff was turned into the Ins Co about 2 weeks ago. I called Yesterday and the Ins Co said it was still pending and they had not recieved my Psych Eval yet. So i Called the Drs office today and they got on the ball right away. They spent all morning on the Phone with the Ins Co and finally called back to tell me i was approved. I was expecting to still have to wait for approval. God is amazing he has blessed me with so mu*****luding an incredible Dr and his staff. It feels so good to say it... I'M APPROVED!
Tiffany McGee
on 6/6/06 7:58 am - Glendale, AZ
C O G R A T U L A T I O N S I'm so happy for you! I'm doing the happy dance over here! Take Care Tiff
Judi S.
on 6/7/06 1:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations!!! I am working on my appeal here. LOL you going to celebrate with buying a new pair of samller pants and hanging them on your closet.....you know to lure you into them
vquigley
on 6/6/06 2:32 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations! I know that you are breathing a big sigh of relief. You're one step closer to the losing side. Virginia
phranny19
on 6/7/06 1:29 am - phoenix, AZ
RNY on 06/26/06 with
I sure am. I have been so stressed about it and it has been a huge HUGE relief for me!
BIG F.
on 6/7/06 11:08 am - chandler, AZ
Congrats on your approval
Ayaunna
on 6/7/06 12:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations Francisca!!! I am happy to hear that you were approved and SO quickly. Keep us updated with your progress!!
Most Active