Nervous now that I am scheduled

Sondra J. S.
on 6/7/06 8:31 am - Show Low, AZ
Victoria, Yes, I had mine done in Flag with Dr. Berger, no I live in Show Low, and let me tell you the ride home wasn't fun. My fiance tried to drive slowly, but the train tracks in Holbrook was the worst, but we made it, lol. You have nothing to worry about with Dr. Berger he is, in my opinion, the very best surgeon, but then again I have never had any other surgeons, lol. I was and still am very impressed with him, he keeps on top of everything, the very first time I dry heaved at home I called him, it was on a Sunday, and he called me back himself to check on me to make sure I was ok, and to tell me what to do and what he thought was going on with me. I ended up in the hospital 2 weeks after my surgery because I wasn't getting enough water in and I also had developed an kidney infection that was already more than likley brewing before surgery, so I had the ER people call Dr. Berger because I had had the surgery and I wanted him to be the one to call the shots, because none of the Dr's here know anything about the surgery. My PCP was out of town and his fill in was a geratric Doc, lol, and I'm only 32 lol. That doc was pushing on my stomach 2 weeks after the surgery talk about OUCH!! I wanted to him!!!! He was going to send me by ambulance to Flag to Dr. Berger, which would have been a better choice in my opinion!! That's my expierence, everyone has different expierences, but you will fly through fine, I am prone to kidney and urinary tract infections ever since I was a kid, I had problems with my bladder, so you shouldn't have to worry about that!! Like I said e-mail me I can even give you my number and we can talk, I have an appt with Dr. Berger on the 20th, although I may have to change that due to classes but maybe we can meet after the appt and have lunch or something and talk!! Sondra, 315/247/150
victorious711
on 6/8/06 4:23 am - flagstaff, AZ
Unfortunately I wont be here on the 20th. I will be in Phoenix. My mother and sister are flying in to visit and I will be takig them back to the airport . I would LOVE to meet though. Perhaps next time youre in town. Thanks all for your support. It's nice to not 'go this alone'.
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/10/06 5:15 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi! I was worried about my hair -- very little fell out. And the little bit that did was in strands -- not clumps -- not even noticeable except in the drain and on my brush. Pain -- very little. I was surprised. They'll have you up and walking and you'll do really well. Exercise releases endorphins that help with pain. Once you get home, keep the walking up. Walking, water and protein are the things you aim for. Hugs! Sheryl in Prescott 320/225/170 Oct. 28th 2005
Most Active