This is CRAZY!

Darlene X
on 6/4/06 1:59 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im 11 weeks out.... and Ive lost 80lbs.... I never thought this would happen so quick. I only have 4 more lbs to lose and I'll be 1/2 way there. I tried on a pair of 20 pants yesterday and they fit!!! Yeee hawww. I didn't buy them cause Im gonna make my 22's last as long as I can hehehe..... But I did give in a get new shirts cause all mine were swimming on me. PS: EJ is getting so close to the 200's he can taste it!!!! He weighed in at 310lbs (A 210lbs loss so far)... only 11lbs to go and he will only be 80lbs from goal!!! This year has been so crazy and life changing. Darlene 338/257/170
Arizona_Sun
on 6/4/06 2:06 am - Gilbert, AZ
It is a good thing you and EJ live in the same house or you would not recognized the minute by minute changes that are happening. The two of you must be doing something very right with your program. Awesome. Being young doesn't hurt as well with the faster metabolism. Sandy
Darlene X
on 6/4/06 2:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Gorgeous Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!! How is your beautiful Rattie doing? hehe My 4 are driving me nuts as usual!!! I don't think being young hurts at all LOL. Im leaving for CA on Saturday and have been nervous about the plane ride, fitting in the seats etc. I wanted to get into the 250's before we left so Im there... hopefully in the next week I can drop another 5lbs or so. Everyone has assured me I should fly just fine... but there is always that anxiety that won't go away!!! Darlene
Arizona_Sun
on 6/4/06 2:33 am - Gilbert, AZ
Dot is doing great!!! She is ornery this morning and wrestiling with my 8 year old Dachshund. She keeps him fit and trim. haha. I love those little Ratties. Dot weighs in at 14 pounds (she was the small one in the litter). She is now spayed and enjoying life to her fullest capacity. She loves to grab a washrag out of the basket and shake it all over the house OR grab a shoe of mine and run with it. So far no damage has ever been done. Just cute innocent fun. You will do fine on the airplane. In fact, you will be losing ounces as you fly. Kind of your own version of shrink to fit. Not bad. You are going for the friend who is getting married? Have a safe and fun trip. Sandy
Darlene X
on 6/4/06 3:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
No, my best friend from NZ got suckered into marrying an American too LOL. They got married last year, but because of immigration she got stuck in NZ. She finally got all her visa's and stuff worked out and moved back to the USA about a month ago, so Im going out to viist her and her 4 months old boy!
Darlene X
on 6/4/06 10:42 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Oh.... make that 82lbs, lost another 2lbs this morning.
Tiffany McGee
on 6/5/06 3:27 am - Glendale, AZ
WOW! That is awesome Darlene! I can not wait for the day I can say I'm back into 20's. Heck I can't wait for the day I can say I"M HOME!!!. Congrats to EJ as well. How is the stricture thing coming along? No more problems? Are you going to post new pics? Take Care! Tiff
Darlene X
on 6/5/06 5:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks! EJ is doing great, no more issues since Dr Fang took care of everything, and his appetite has increased recently, so all is good
Most Active