Thank you!

Ayaunna
on 6/4/06 10:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you for the warm welcome on the site!! I only posted yesterday and I already received so many HELPFUL responses, I really appreciate it.
BIG F.
on 6/7/06 11:12 am - chandler, AZ
Let me know how your Consult goes with DR S. tomorrow. Lamont
Ayaunna
on 6/8/06 6:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
My consulation would well. It was nice to have the one on one and learn some new information. Today, I found out that they are out of my network so I would have to come up with a couple of thousand dollars to get the operation through them. I called today to see if I'd have to pay before surgery or after. They said it depends on the amount due so.....I'm a little discouraged by this and I plan on checking back into Scottsdale and Bridges to see how much I'd have to pay out of pocket. Did you have any problems with this?
BIG F.
on 6/8/06 9:04 am - chandler, AZ
I have a PPO so I am out of network my co pay is 4000.00 however I only have to pay 400.00 at time of service. I will do a payment plan for the rest. The reason I chose Barix is I believe it's the best for me, that all they do there and it was highly recommended. When it come to my life I won't let money dictate my decision.
JRinAZ
on 6/8/06 2:16 pm - Layton, UT
Hi Ayaunna, My understanding is that Scottsdale B. now charges a $1,000.00 program fee on top of insurance coverage. Bridges = zero. Both programs have excellent surgeons and a wonderful comprehensive program (both are Centers of Excellence).....But, if money is an issue then I'd say that Bridges should win the vote! (I had my surgery there and though my surgeon retired...I still keep in touch with the staff...they are amazing and sincerely care for folks!) Good luck! Joyce P.S. If you consider lap band then give me a call at Dr. Simpsons....he takes UHC!!! I'll be working there for a little while this summer (just for fun!)
Most Active