A heads up

Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 4:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Just a heads up.... I Have Been A P P R O V E D Take Care! Tiff
simply_jess
on 6/2/06 11:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
YEs!!! that is so great Tiff!!! EEeee.. you'll find that your shoulders will instantly have less weight on them! your first weight loss! LOL congrats!! I'm smiling so HUGE for you now. -Jess
vquigley
on 6/2/06 12:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Tiff, Wow! That is wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy for you. Sounds like being persistent with the doctor's office worked. Virginia
sallyann
on 6/2/06 1:14 pm - page, AZ
woooooooooohooooo!!! thats soooooooooooooooooo awesome!!! see...I told you so!!! This is so wonderful....hey, whats the date??? Im so happy for you! see..anything worth having is worth working and waiting for!!! now, are ya scared? hehehehe Take care...we will talk soon.. we will be baby loosers together..this is so awesome! Congrats!! youve earned this! Sally
JRinAZ
on 6/2/06 2:09 pm - Layton, UT
High Fives! Back Flips! Hallelujahs! Happy Dancing and a big cyber hug to you! Joyce
BIG F.
on 6/3/06 11:39 am - chandler, AZ
Congrats, let us know when you get a date
sallyann
on 6/4/06 12:57 am - page, AZ
Hey Tiff, We are like family or something, you and I are the same height and weight. this will be awesome to go thru this with you at the same time.. still waiting to hear what your Surgery date is. Take care. Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 6/5/06 3:57 am - Glendale, AZ
I'm still waiting to hear what my surgery date is too. It will probably be in August. My Mother-in-Law and my Mom will both have time off to watch my little angel so my hubband can be with me at the hospital. Extra support for my loved ones. I'll let you all know when I know! Take Care! Tiff
victorious711
on 6/6/06 1:23 am - flagstaff, AZ
YAY Congrats!!!!! My surgery is in July so we can alllllll do this together. I feel kind of disconnected here so it would be nice to have some friendly support folks to talk with and help each other through the rough spots.
Most Active