Disapointed

jgowan
on 6/2/06 6:38 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
I recieved a phone call from Collene at Dr. Fangs office and she told me that everything is on hold. That means I do not have my chart sent to the insurance company for approval because my PCP forgot to chart my on going diet for the month of May. I am so pissed at him. Collene said that I am going to have to wait until the end of July now. This 6 month supervised diet plan is for the birds. Oh plus I have to loose 14.8 pounds to assure that the insurance will even look at it. I started the old "Atkins" diet today so I am miserable. Well I am off to get some exercise and later eat some protien.
Darlene X
on 6/2/06 7:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
can you not just go back to your PCP and have him correctly do the missing month????
Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 8:01 am - Glendale, AZ
Wow... Can you get with the PCP's office and get them to fix it? Good Luck... And July will be here before you know it. Trust me... Take Care Tiff
Ginger
on 6/2/06 10:28 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Jessica, The same thing happened to me..but I had to go back 6 months. I had everything done, then upon submission to Dr. Fang's office I was told that I needed the 6 month diet record. I had to get a little creative in this matter..another hoop to jump through to get the surgery that your insurance company DOES NOT want to pay for! E-mail me privately and I'll let you know what I did...this whole thing is such a pain..but it is so worth it in the end! HugsGinger
sallyann
on 6/2/06 1:17 pm - page, AZ
Hang in there!! it will happen. The 6 month thing is a hassle I know. But, all things happen in Gods time, not ours..I have learned that recently myself.. hang in there..dont give up! this is to important. sally
JRinAZ
on 6/2/06 2:14 pm - Layton, UT
I know that feels like it's a thousand years from now BUT....it will all go so quickly once you've jumped through the right hoops! ....I understand the bummer about having to lose weight....My surgeon made me lose 20 before my surgery (cuz I had such a fatty liver). It will lower your risks while you're having surgery since the first pounds someone loses comes off from around vital organs....... Just keep hanging with us and we'll talk you through the waiting period! .........You might see if your pcp can "recreate" your progress "chart notes" to resubmit??? Chin up sweetie pie! July is just around the corner! Joyce
Most Active