WLS Meeting on the West Side

Tiffany McGee
on 6/1/06 12:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Just wanted to invite EVERYONE to a WLS Support Meeting on Saturday, June 3rd What time is this meeting taking place . . . That would be 10 am until 1130am. Where is this meeting you may ask . . . Well at the loverly Banner Estrella Hospital in Conference Room 1 of course. What can I bring you may ask . . . Well, you can bring something that you have used during your wls journey to show and tell the group about or maybe sample of something you have enjoyed while on your wls journey or just yourself. Where is the hospital? It is at 91st Avenue and Thomas Road. The Conference Rooms are just west of the Main Entrance. Hope to see you there. Take Care Tiff
Brandy H
on 6/1/06 1:55 am - Glendale, AZ
i would really like to come to a meeting or two again...but my daughter is in gymnastics saturday mornings tell everyone hi from me though. brandy
Tiffany McGee
on 6/1/06 3:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Will do! My J is in soccar starting the 10th early in the morning. SO I"m hoping to beable to keep going myself. I should be able to... just gonna have to schedule my day down to a gnats behind. Take Care! Tiff
Judi S.
on 6/7/06 1:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
lol, just missed the meeting. I am in the process of approval/resubmission. Can the "prospectees" attend as well?
Tiffany McGee
on 6/7/06 2:03 am - Glendale, AZ
You can definitely come. Our next meeting is scheduled for June 17th at 10 am. I will post a message a couple days prior to let everyone know about the meeting. Also join our yahoo group - WLS Phoenix, there is an event reminder for all meetings. Take Care. Hope to see you there! Tiff
Most Active