Appeal has been sent (FINALLY)

Tiffany McGee
on 6/1/06 4:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you to EVERYONE Who helped me on Monday! I just got off the phone with the Dr's Office and was informed that they have sent all the information for the appeal to BCBS! Just to be on the safe side I called BCBS to verify that they received all the information and they stated that they did! Thanks again for all the thoughts!!! Take Care Tiff
vquigley
on 6/1/06 1:28 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Tiff, That is great news! I hope BCBS approves it with no problem and that they do it fast! I emailed the doctor's office this morning but have not heard back from them yet. I will probably try calling them tomorrow even though I know it will be another 48 hours before I hear back from them. Good luck to you! Virginia
Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 3:43 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck Virginia! Things will work out for you soon! Take care! Tiff
sallyann
on 6/1/06 2:48 pm - page, AZ
Good luck to both of you! This can be a tough time while you are waiting..seems like it will never happen, then all of a sudden you have a date!! Hang in there!! anything worth having is worth working for!! and we have worked HARD for it! Be patient...and keep your chin up!! I will keep you in my thoughts!! your friend in weight loss... Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 3:45 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh Sally, If you only knew!!! I just found out that I was approved!!! Thank you for helping to keep me positive!! Take Care Tiff
Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 3:50 am - Glendale, AZ
If you are still interested, I'd be mighty happy to have you as my Angel! Let me know. Tiff
moirap
on 6/1/06 2:59 pm - Mesa, AZ
that is great news!!!! Did BCBS give you any time frame on when you would get an answer? Keep us informed. GOOD LUCK WITH THE APPEAL Moira
Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 3:54 am - Glendale, AZ
Moria - Thanks! I guess the time frame would be two days. I just got the word that I was APPROVED! Thanks!!! Take Care! Tiff
Most Active