Only 7 days till im a looser!!

sallyann
on 5/31/06 11:53 pm - page, AZ
June 9th at 7:30am. I will be a looser! I cannot wait. How do I get added to the upcomming surgery dates? thanks.. Sally
Melissa P
on 6/1/06 1:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
That is wonderful Sally. I will say a prayer for a safe and uneventful surgery. I am not sure how you get added to the upcoming surgery board. I think that , I just updated my profile with my surgery date and it automatically but me on the upcoming surgery board. You will be on the losing side soon! Yippee!!!! Thanks! Melissa
JRinAZ
on 6/1/06 1:41 am - Layton, UT
Hey Sweet Sally! SKINNY is just around the corner for you! Woooo HOooooooooooo!!!!!! (Healthy is the main goal though, right?) You'll be posting your "melting" stories before you know it! Who is your angel that will be posting for us??? Huggggz, Joyce
sallyann
on 6/1/06 4:40 am - page, AZ
Thank You Joyce, Sheryl Tilley has offered to be my angel! I a lucky gal, I think she is wonderful! and you can be sure I will post my success stories..reading everyones profiles and posts are how and why I arrived at a surgery date! You have been so helpful and encouraging. I couldnt have done it without all of you!
Tiffany McGee
on 6/1/06 4:45 am - Glendale, AZ
That is absolutly wonderful Sally! I wish you the best of luck, the speediest of recovery, and many happy years! Take Care! Tiff
sallyann
on 6/1/06 4:49 am - page, AZ
Thank You Tiff, You are right behind me. Do you have an angel yet? Maybe you could consider me? This newest appeal with be the one. Im praying for you! Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 6/1/06 5:26 am - Glendale, AZ
Wow!!! Thank you for the offer! I would love to have you as my Angel. Thank you! *hugs* I am really crossing my fingers that this appeal goes smoothly. I only have one draw back right now. I promised the hubby that if we didn't get a date by May 1st we could start trying for another member of our family. I said a little pray to God and asked him to help me figure out what to do, because I want both and can't have both at this time. But hubby wants to try for a munchkin again.... which is kinda too soon after we lost our other angel... Sorry went off on a tangent... So I'm really excited. I'm gonna call on Monday and see where we stand on the decision process! Take Care! Tiff
JRinAZ
on 6/1/06 3:28 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Tiff, I'm sure you and your hubby will come to an agreement but since you were lamenting outloud (so to speak! LOL!) I'll toss in my .02!!!...(y'know I ALWAYS have an opinion! he he he!) You will be sooooooooooo much healthier after WLS ....and your new little family member will grow up with a healthy, active Mom! .....Just think how difficult it would be to have the WLS when you have an itty bitty one to leave at home to worry about....and then the recovery with a small one around is difficult as well! ......I'm sure your hubby wants you to heal emotionally from your last loss of your Angel babyl.....Maybe the OVEN needs to get a repair job before you can go do some more baking???? Good luck with the decision...I'm sure it's a tough one for you! Huggggz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 6/2/06 3:49 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey Joyce, You know your .02 is ALWAYS welcome. Hubby has to wait on the second munchkin now. I WAS APPROVED!!!! So he gets to wait for a year or so after so we can get me better and healthy. It will be fun enough just to chase Josh around after surgery. Your right 2 munchkins would be a blessing but harder to catch while I'm recovering! Take Care! *HUGS* Tiff
jgowan
on 6/1/06 12:05 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
I pray that you have an easy going surgery and fast recovery. Please keep in touch and let me know how it went and all that good stuff. You are so lucky
Most Active