lap bands done by Terry Simpson?

aimeef
on 5/31/06 2:51 pm - tucson, AZ
Hi, Has anyone here had lap bands done by Terry Simpson? If so, can you tell me how it went, what it was like and what he (and his office) were like to deal with? Thanks, Aimee
azkatey
on 5/31/06 4:40 pm - Tucson, AZ
Aimee, There is also another OH message board specifically for Bandsters. Under "Forums", go to "Surgery Type". Then click on "Lap Band". It is not specific to Arizona, but there are several of us from Tucson that visit the LapBand board regularly, including several of Dr. Simpson's LapBand patients.
Darlene X
on 5/31/06 10:22 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Joyce used to work for him. I know his staff is awesome cause Ive met both Darcy & Christine. Dr Simpson came to our support group one time, he seemed very nice, and Ive heard he is a good Lap Band surgeron... Let's see if Joyce pipes in....
JRinAZ
on 6/1/06 1:38 am - Layton, UT
LOL! Are you baiting me Cutie Patootie Darlene? Yup, I used to work for him and actually am working there for a few weeks this summer to cover for one of his staff members. His staff is definitely the best! *winks* Huggggz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 6/1/06 1:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Hotty Im not baiting you Hey, I won't be at support group on the 13th. Im heading off to CA! Woo hoo. Im gonna go stay for a week with my friend from NZ who also got suckered into marrying an American LOL. It will have been about a month by the time you see me again, hopefully I will have shrunk some more! Darlene
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/31/06 11:18 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dr. Simpson has some excellant books for sale in web site. The best in my opinion on how to get the weight off. WLS is a tool....we do all the work getting the weight off. Surgery is no guarantee you will be successful....we have to step in and make it happen. Sandy Rny Dr. Fang 11/04/04 347162/150
K B (Tucson)
on 6/1/06 3:51 am - Tucson, AZ
Aimee come meet some bandsters this Sat. at 3 pm at Applebee's on Wetmore and you can meet some ladies who used Dr. Simpson for their surgery. Email me if interested.
aimeef
on 6/2/06 2:07 am - tucson, AZ
Hi, There is a seminar in Tucson on Saturday that Terry Simpson is giving though I don't know where it is or what time it is. I would love to meet with you but since I don't know what time the seminar is I don't know if I can come. I e-mailed his office but I have not recieved a reply yet. Are you meeting again any time soon? Thanks, Aimee
JRinAZ
on 6/2/06 2:05 pm - Layton, UT
Hi Aimee, I don't think Dr. Simpson's Tucson day is until July. I know it's NOT tomorrow since he is out of town for the weekend. I'll check when I go in on Monday and post it for you. But, someone should be e-mailing you with details soon. THe office is only open for half a day on Fridays. Joyce
Most Active