Down 95 pounds!

Sheryl Tilley
on 5/31/06 6:57 am - Prescott, AZ
I am really living now! I wasn't even on the radar before. I had a really great experience today. A woman said she wished she could be at my weight because I was 'normal'. ??????????????????????????? Me normal????????????? That was such a shock. Hugs to all! Sheryl 320/225/170
Melissa P
on 5/31/06 7:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Way to go Sheryl! What a wonderful WOW moment. Keep up the great work. I am hoping that I do as well as you have. What an inspiration you are to all us newbies. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. Thanks! Melissa
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/31/06 9:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Way to go Sheryl............................keep up the hard work!!! Sandy 11/04/04 347/162/147
vquigley
on 5/31/06 1:00 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Sheryl, That is wonderful news! Keep up the good work! Virginia
moirap
on 5/31/06 2:00 pm - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations, You must feel great. Great experiences are wonderful. When I go into department store and ask for the womans section( its a habit that is hard to break) I love when they say you don't need the womans section, the petites are over there!!!!! teee heee. If they only knew.... Good luck you are doing wonderful.
sallyann
on 5/31/06 11:32 pm - page, AZ
Oh Sheryl, That is awesome!!! Im right behind ya girl! Normal? wow.. I know exactly what she means. You are a wonderful normal person and Im so happy for you!! congrats on your success YOU DESERVE IT!! almost 100lbs..that hard to imagine!!! My surgery is 8 days away..I will do some pre op testing and the education class on tuesday in Phoenix! then home..then back to Phoenix on thursday! My surgery is 7:30am at st lukes! By Christmas I hope to be normal like you! Love you.. Sal
Most Active