Patience running thin - this is long

Patrice
on 5/29/06 5:07 am - Idleyld, OR
The office closes at noon on Fridays. That's probably why you didn't hear back that day.
Wendella
on 5/26/06 8:56 pm - Mesa, AZ
It took me 15mos to get approved. one thing i learned is that just b/c they say they are submitting paper work does not MEAN they are doing it in a timely manner. So I took things into my own hands 1. I obtainned a copy of my chart and had it copied 4 times. (it was $42.00) I included everything. Then everytime they "said" they sent it in I would also send in a copy. This way I knew what was being done. Then when the ins. co. called the Doctors office to find out what was up they got all thier info. Best of luck
Tiffany McGee
on 5/29/06 1:24 am - Glendale, AZ
See this is why I shouldn't complain. 15 months is like forever. I have also decide that when they give me a final drop dead gonna do this tomorrow date it's really just BS to tell me that they are to busy and don't want to really talk to me. If I could send my own records I would, I'm waiting on the all important Letter from the Doctor regarding the Physical Examination of me. As soon as that letter is ready, my understanding is that they will be able to send my records. Thanks for listening! Tiff
moirap
on 5/27/06 8:25 am - Mesa, AZ
You have every right to be fuming and if I were in your shoes I may have gone ballstic(sp?) If I were you I would insist on speaking to the office manager and let her know that what you have gone through is unexceptable and you are concerned about the misadventures you have been through. If you cannot get quality service in just getting the information to the insurance then they need to assess their process and employees they have working for them. If you physician got this kind of service he would not find it acceptable. I would request that the office manager investigate the issues and provide you with a corrective action plan. The doctors office needs to be more organized and get it right. If you dont get anywhere with that I would make an appointment with the doctor and give a time line at the time of the appointment with all you have been through. If you dont get any satifaction if I were you I would move on. There is no reason you need to pay for bad service.and neither does your insurance company. In defense of the physician he may not know that hes got a 3 ring circus going on there. With all you have gone through it is way past poor service, it is inconsideration. Good luck !!!!!
Tiffany McGee
on 5/29/06 1:26 am - Glendale, AZ
I agree! It is unexceptable for this to happen. I have left yet another message so we'll see what turns up from there. I doubt anything today, since it is a holiday, but I'd better get a call on Tuesday or the rathe of Tiff will be seen. I have a major guilt complex, so as a good friend would say, I don't roar I purr. Thanks! Tiff
MacArthurBug
on 5/27/06 11:34 am - KY
uh-oh. Newhoff is my surgen too. I know he has a small staff. And I've noticed that I have to call them A LOT to get any info. But I was hoping it was accidental. It's looking like someone there is sucking at life. This is too bad, as I was ather impressed with Newhoff himself. I really don't have the patience to find another surgen and go through everything I've gone through AGAIN. Keep arguing, If nessesary we newhoff patients being shirked can band together and inform SOMEONE of what a suckie job they're doing.
Tiffany McGee
on 5/29/06 1:54 am - Glendale, AZ
In all honestly before when I was venturing into getting this surgery (Before I got preggers with Josh) the staff at Dr. Newhoff's office was so helpful and returned phone calls, I didn't have to do much, they handled everything. I called maybe twice and was approved in like 3 months and had a date. So this round has been a real lesson in cooperation with others as well as trying on the nerves. I wish I had something more positive to say, but at this moment in time, I'm very annoyed things are going as they are. Good luck with your surgery and Best wishes. Take Care Tiff
BOBINA
on 5/27/06 12:00 pm - mesa, AZ
Tiff I know how hard it is to wait. Just keep your chin up and keep on top of them. Joyce is a great person and I am sure she can help you sort out whatever they need , call her and she willhelp you out, Remember good things come to thoose who wait. Just curious - Have you spoken to the office manager? They might need to get involved a little more.. Best of Luck !! I know it will be soon and you will have a surgery date . Jeanna
Tiffany McGee
on 5/29/06 1:56 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Jeanna. I think Joyce is pretty cool too. I have not spoken to the office manager. Mainly because I believe she is also the same person who is having the problems currently. I have left yet another message, so we will have to see what comes of that. Although I have decided that if I do not receive a call by 10am tomorrow (tuesday) I'm going to call again to the main number. Thanks again! Tiff
SweetCivi
on 5/27/06 2:52 pm - Yuma, AZ
Tiff, I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. I have a friend that is seeing the same surgeon. What you describe that is happening to you is just about the same thing that she describes is happening to her. Kristin
Most Active