3 days post op!

jinn
on 5/27/06 6:38 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey everyone! I am 3 days out and feeling great! Everything is going down smoothly and I really have nothing to complain about except for one of my inscisions.... it hurts more than the others... but that is it. I am still trying to take it slow though - the pain medicine helps so much I think sometimes it makes me push myself more and do more than I should... so I am watching that... I want to thank everyone for just being here - the support that one gets from this message board is great and I don't know what I would have done without it! And if you are not a part of a support group - find one - it makes a world of difference to be a part of group that is going or has gone through the same things! I love my Chandler support group!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!! Jinn
Judy F.
on 5/27/06 7:12 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
Hi Jinn, Congratulations on being on the losing side. I have less than 2 weeks (June 8th****il I join you and the other post-ops. Did you have a Lap RNY? If so, is it the incision on the upper left that hurts? My surgeon told me that is usually the incision that hurts the most because they have to cut through the muscle. I agree about the support group..it is so beneficial to be able to speak to others that have been through the experience and compare with those that are going through it with you. Judy
moirap
on 5/27/06 8:07 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Jinn, So glad to hear you are feeling ok. Please let me know if theres anything you need. Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!!!! Moira
Desertflower
on 5/28/06 11:48 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations, Jinn, Keep up the great success!!! Soon we will be calling you Skinny Junn!!!! Take care and keep smiling. Robin
Most Active