Funeral Details for John Hix

Darlene X
on 5/24/06 7:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
Funeral Arrangements for John Hix Visitation at Lakeshore Morturary 1815 South Dobson Rd. Mesa, AZ Monday, May 29th, from 5 to 8:00 p.m. Funeral (Mass) Tuesday, May 30th, Noon (12:00) St. Timothy's 1730 West Guadalupe Mesa, AZ With Military Honors
Arizcurl
on 5/24/06 12:28 pm - Tucson, AZ
My prayers are with you and your family. I will be there for you in my prayer since I can not be there in person. Regards Carol
sallyann
on 5/27/06 12:53 am - page, AZ
Hey Darlene, is there a bouquet or spray of flowers going to johns family from the WLS folks? support group? I would like to donate if there is. Let me know where to send a contribution? Its truely heart warming to see how many people from across the nation have offered prayers and support to Johns family! Im so glad to be a member of Obesityhelp.com. there is no place in the world that could offer the support and knowledge that you all have given. Thank you.. Sally
JRinAZ
on 5/27/06 9:44 am - Layton, UT
Hey there sweetie pie, There is a very lovely "large" stand-up" arrangement ordered from the WLS friends. We passed and envelope at the last Chandler meeting and collected enough to cover a huge arrangement plus have some left over to stick in a card for Diana. I know that expenses are huge for her right now though and she does have an ucnertain future financially so if anyone would like to just stick in a little bit with a condolance card, you can mail it directly to her at this point. The flowers have already been paid for. Her address is: Diana P. Hix 2123 S. Red Rock Ct Gilbert, AZ 85296 [email protected] The funeral is Tuesday at noon at St Timothy's in Mesa and all are invited. 1730 West Guadalupe Mesa, AZ Thanks Sally! You represent many many kind folks who have extended prayers, warm wishes and contributions of all kinds! Hugggz, Joyce
Most Active