Jinnifer's surgery is tomorrow!!!!

JRinAZ
on 5/23/06 4:50 am - Layton, UT
Let's all send good wishes and high fives to our cutie pie Jinnifer!!!! She's scheduled for surgery tomorrow at St Luke's with Dr. Juarez!! Skinny wishes to you Jinn for an uneventful and smooth sailing crossing to the healthy/hot and skinny side of life! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo! Love you Jinn!!!! Hugggz! Joyce
Darlene X
on 5/23/06 5:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my Angel wings on, and my halo polished. Im all ready to go! Darlene
jinn
on 5/23/06 6:10 am - Mesa, AZ
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are GREAT! Jinn
Arizona_Sun
on 5/23/06 8:04 am - Gilbert, AZ
Jinn - I have a little something for you and will bring it to the meeting tonight so that your Angel (s) can get it to you. Good luck and see you on the losing side!!!! Sandy
JRinAZ
on 5/23/06 8:26 am - Layton, UT
Hey gorgeous lady! I LOVE your new picture!!!!.....Maybe I'll have to have your very talented hubby take a new one of me.....I think my face is thinner now and I might as well get a little mileage out of it the few seconds I have before total wrinkles takes over! Hugggz to you! See you tonight1 Joyce
jinn
on 5/23/06 11:28 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Sandy! I can't wait to be on the losing side!
Arizcurl
on 5/24/06 1:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Good Luck, You have the best Dr. You will breeze through it. Hugs Hugs Ariz Curl
moirap
on 5/23/06 2:17 pm - Mesa, AZ
Good luck Jinnifer with your surgery tomorrow. I know you will do great. Let me know if there is anything you need!! Moira
jinn
on 5/23/06 9:28 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Moira!
Brandy H
on 5/24/06 1:44 am - Glendale, AZ
best wishes and happy surgery day to you! brandy
Most Active