John Passed Away.

moirap
on 5/21/06 2:52 am - Mesa, AZ
OMG I am so saddened to hear about Johns passing. That is so sad. I will certainly pray for Diana and her children. What an incredible tragedy, If there is anything I can do please let me know. Darlene do you have a link to his profile. God Bless John and his family. Moira P
Patrice
on 5/21/06 3:17 am - Idleyld, OR
Darlene, Please let us know how we can send our condolences to John's wife and family. Whether it be a string or support page here that someone can print out and take to them (probably the quickest way to get it to the family when they need the support the most) or an address to send cards. The Chandler support group sounds like a WONDERFUL group to be associated with. Thank you all for being there for this grieving family! You guys are awesome. Patrice
DAN PACKARD
on 5/21/06 5:37 am - KOKOMO, IN
When one of our WLS family has lost their life trying to make a better life for themself, we all suffer the pain. My prayers go out to Diana, the children, John's family, and also for his WLS family and their pain. Dan Kokomo, Indiana
Mike B.
on 5/21/06 6:16 am - Tolleson, AZ
So sorry to hear about John passing. We all know what a dangerous thing this wls can be especially if there are a lot of MO problems to begin with. I will be 20 years postop in June and I have had a number of wls related problems but keep plugging along. I had an excellent surgeon back in 86. Let's all pray that John did not give his life in vain and that knowledge gained by the doctors during his surgery and postop will help to save another life in our wls family. My heart goes out to John's family. Mike B. Lake Havasu City & Phoenix.
smg
on 5/21/06 7:06 am - San Mateo, CA
Sorry to hear about diana's lost....Sending her and support from a fellow gastric bypass friend from the California and January 2006 board..... Suzan
simply_jess
on 5/21/06 7:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am so sorry that he passed away and hope that his family will be strong enough to get through this. I have the same surgeon he had so of course I have concerns since my surgery is a month away. Did he have open or lap? Do you know what his BMI was or what problems he had going into surgery ( co morbidties)? Or was this due because of the surgeon himself? thanks, and I will still keep the family in my prayers.
special kay
on 5/21/06 7:54 am - Ladson, SC
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of John. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife, children and family. Kay
Cathy C.
on 5/21/06 8:57 am - Montalba, TX
I am not from the AZ board but want to express my sorrow for the family as I can not imagine the pain they must be feeling. My heart an prayers go out to his family and each of you who knew him personally. God grant his wife an children the strength to get through this. Hugs! Cat
Dx E
on 5/21/06 10:15 am - Northern, MS
Many prayers from across the country for John's family During this time of great loss. Prayers and support for all of the Local Arizona Folks So Shaken by this Tragedy. Best Wishes- Dx
Sexy L.
on 5/21/06 10:15 am - Hordville, NE
I send my sympathy to John's loved ones. This has to a difficult time for them. I hope they know that we, his WLS family, are keeping them in our prayers. Hazel
Most Active