John Passed Away.

Darlene X
on 5/20/06 3:36 pm - Maricopa, AZ
John passed away tonight, as a direct result of his weight loss surgery. He leaves behind one gorgeous wife Diana, two 4 year old twin girls, and a 6 year old son. He was such a wonderful person to know. Please keep Diana in your prayers, she needs it now more than ever.
Ginger
on 5/20/06 5:21 pm - Chandler, AZ
Darlene, I am just so overcome with sadness with the death of John, and the grief that his family must feel. Is John the one who was so concerned about complications of the wls a couple of weeks ago at the Chandler meeting?? Prayers are being sent to Diana and the rest of her family. HugsGinger
Darlene X
on 5/20/06 11:17 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ginger, Yes John was the one at the last support group meeting, asking about complicatations and what's the worst that could happen. It pains me, but he discovered that. Darlene
Arizona_Sun
on 5/20/06 11:18 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Yes, John was very nervous and concerned about the surgery. This is such a sad day for his family and the Chandler WLS group. This should not have happened. The Chandler group is trying to organize food for the family. Diana's siblings have arrived or are arriving to support her. If anyone would like to help with this effort email me and I will put you in contact with the lady who is coordinating the effort. Sandy
sallyann
on 5/20/06 10:51 pm - page, AZ
Im shocked! My condolences to you and his family! If you would like us to send cards please post the address to mail them to. Very sorry for your loss Sally
Darlene X
on 5/21/06 2:06 pm - Maricopa, AZ
You have mail
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/20/06 11:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
ty Darlene for being an Angel for John and his family. This whole thing sickens me. Dr. Villares just operated on a friend of mine about a month ago. I have a lot of thoughts going through my head right now. Not all real nice about what could of happened with John. I feel so for his wife and kids. Sandy
mrs.3m
on 5/21/06 12:39 am - Mesa, AZ
All my prayers are going out to John's family. We all know the risks involved with this surgery and we all hope and pray that we do not experience any of them. I am so sorry he had the biggest risk happen to him. Such a tragedy when someone takes the step to try and improve thier life only to lose thier life because of that step.
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/21/06 2:48 am - Tucson, AZ
You said it soooooooooooo elegantly. I wish I had your way with words. Ty for your response. Sandy in Tucson
lemarie22
on 5/21/06 2:48 am - Glendale, AZ
I'm so sorry that this has happened to John and his family, what a tragic loss. John's family and friends will be in my prayers. Connie
Most Active