PRAYERS PLS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 5/19/06 1:18 pm - Maricopa, AZ
John in our Chandler support group had his Lap RNY on Tuesday (His wife had it done about 4 months ago). Wednesday he was in severe abdominal pain, they ran a bunch of tests. Thursday night he went back into surgery, they couldn't find anything wrong. Tonight we just got word that he has been put into the ICU and is in critcal condition. His family REALLY needs every prayer possible tonight. She has several young children (Including twins), I can only imagine how stressed and worried she is. Please send lot's of prayers for John here in AZ--- all positive vibes are needed!!! Darlene
sallyann
on 5/19/06 1:22 pm - page, AZ
You got it Darlene!! He will be ok. Please keep us up to day k? Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 5/19/06 1:25 pm - Glendale, AZ
We will keep him and his family in our prayers. Please keep us up to date on his condition. Thanks for letting us know! Tiff
Darlene X
on 5/19/06 1:55 pm - Maricopa, AZ
*************** Update from Joyce ****************** John is in surgery again tonight. HIs kidneys have shut down, his lungs aren't doing well, nor is his heart. They are hoping to find a leak so that they can fix it. THey are pumping fluids in John in hopes to reverse the Kidney failure. ......We saw Dr. Villares for a second in the hall and he said he was on his way in right then. I kiddingly asked him if he was feeling perky and like he could do a good job. He just smiled and said "yup"........He BETTER! Anyway, Diana is not doing well and needs our support. ....
jinn
on 5/19/06 4:01 pm - Mesa, AZ
Johnny and I are praying... please keep us updated If they need anything - anything! we are here 24/ 7 480-664-3321 Jinn
Arizona_Sun
on 5/19/06 11:44 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Jinn - if you have time Diana could use visitors at the hospital. They are at Banner Mesa in the first floor Critical unit. I plan on going over mid-morning. Joyce spent the night there with Diana. We are hoping for an update this a.m. Sandy
jinn
on 5/19/06 11:50 pm - Mesa, AZ
Yes -definately - I wanted to go last night but didn't want to intrude - than you...
Arizona_Sun
on 5/19/06 11:52 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Jinn - I emailed you their last name so you can find them. Sandy
simply_jess
on 5/20/06 1:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have prayed and will continue to do so... He and his family are in my thoughts. Who was his surgeon? -Jess
Arizona_Sun
on 5/20/06 10:32 am - Gilbert, AZ
Vilares (not sure if I have that spelled correctly). Sandy
Most Active