DOUBLE CENTURY CLUB!!!!

Darlene X
on 5/19/06 9:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOO HOO!!!! Hubby weighed in today at 320lbs, thats 200lbs lost since surgery!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't EJ doing a great job? LOL Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/06 12:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Darlene - thats awesome! How are you doing?
sallyann
on 5/19/06 1:25 pm - page, AZ
Wow...way to go E J !!! He has worked very hard to get where he is. How is he feeling? Is he still happy with the decision to have the Surgery? Does he have any tips to pass along to those of us facing surgery soon? Take care and Thanks for the updates. Sally
Darlene X
on 5/19/06 1:34 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Sally! Yeah EJ is doing awesome and feeling great--- once his issues were sorted out last month--- he is so much better, and very happy with his discision!
Tiffany McGee
on 5/19/06 1:29 pm - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATS TO EJ! How are you doing Darlene? I hope all is well. Tiff
Darlene X
on 5/19/06 1:31 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im doing just great--- feeling good, holding pants up as I walk... LOL
Tiffany McGee
on 5/19/06 1:37 pm - Glendale, AZ
Isn't that the best feeling. I mean besides the droopy pants while walking issue, just the general putting on a pair of pants and knowing that if you let go you can moon all those pissy I-can-eat-like-a-horse skinny girls. I work with one and I can wait for the day I can moon her... *grin* For all of the times she says, "I wish I ate as healthy as you. All I eat is junk and I never gain weight!" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr One day One day WHAM FULL MOON! *grin* That's my little evil side, but my more mature, modest side will probably not let me do something like that. Take Care Tiff
Mike B.
on 5/21/06 6:20 am - Tolleson, AZ
Whatever you do, don't drink any tequila cause the combination of lose pants and that stuff can make your pants fall off. huggssssssss Mike Lake Havasu City and Phoenix
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 5/21/06 2:36 pm - Zapopan, Mexico
Hi Darlene!!! I wish EJ the best wishes. I hope you both are doing awesome. My respect to both of you. I want you to know that I am here if you need something at these hard times. Alejandro from Guadalajara Mexico
BOBINA
on 5/22/06 10:38 am - mesa, AZ
That is so awesome !!!! E.J is the biggest loser I know ! way to go .. he will be at goal before you know it !
Most Active