WestSide WLS Group Meeting Update

Tiffany McGee
on 5/18/06 8:03 am - Glendale, AZ
COME ONE COME ALL! SPREAD THE NEWS Our next meeting is scheduled for May 20th at 10am to 11:30am located at Banner Estrella (91st Avenue & Thomas) in conference room #1. Please join DJ (Katherine and I will be MIA for this one) for a loverly meeting and lunch at Chuy's after the meeting. Chuy's is located (I think I have this right) at 95th and Camelback in the Walmart Shopping Center. (DJ please correct me if I'm wrong). See you all in 2 weeks. Thanks All! Tiff
Sonja W.
on 5/24/06 7:19 am - Surprise, AZ
Tiff: Hi!! I just joined as a member today. When is the next WestSide WLS Group meeting? I live in Surprise and would love to attend. I'm at the very beginning stages of the process - - initial consult & testing set for 6/5/06 and would really like to get to know some folks who have paved the way. Sonja Woollen
Tiffany McGee
on 5/26/06 5:27 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Afternoon Sonja, Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you. Our next meeting is June 3rd at 10am until 1130am. We hold the meetings at Banner Estrella Hospital conference room 1. Banner Estrella is located at 91st Avenue and Thomas. Our Yahoo Groups page is WLS Phoenix. Please feel free to join us at our meetings and via our Yahoo Groups. I would give you the link, but I haven't the foggiest of ideas how to do that. And I'm pretty computer literate. If you have ANY questions feel free to ask. I'm not that knowledgable but I will do my best to help. Take Care Tiff
Most Active