TUSWLS Help

desert rat
on 5/17/06 1:23 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I need to contact somebody from the Tucson WLS group who was at the OH event in April. I purchased their CD and have been unable to open most of the files. My computer tells me that the files are corrupt. If anyone can help me get in contact with the leaders of this group, I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks, Dj
simply_jess
on 5/17/06 1:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
they do have a yahoo group. So use those initials and put it in the search area for groups and that'll link you up. If you can't get to it, just post and I'll find a direct link. I did get the CD ROM from the event as well and there were a handful of files I couldn't open. However I did join that yahoo group and under files there are the files there you can download that your CD couldn't open. Plus the yahoo site has ways to communicate with other members. It's a really good supportive group I hope that helped. -Jessica
desert rat
on 5/17/06 1:50 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Thanks Jessica, I did go to their group but didn't want to join just to ask a question. If the files are available through their group site and they wouldn't mind me poking around, I'll go ahead & join. From what I saw at the OH event, they have a really great group. I wish our little westside group would get to that level but it all takes time, right? Thanks to you too, Sandy. I knew someone would help me if I posted. Y'all are great! Dj
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/17/06 1:34 pm - Tucson, AZ
contact them [email protected]. Post your concern on the meassageboard. Sandy
fishback
on 5/18/06 4:46 am - Tucson, AZ
DJ, This is Jeann who created the CD. On my computer everything shows fine so sorry that some files came up corrupted. If you will send me the names of those you find unreadable I can email them to you and also try to fix the future CD's. My personal email is [email protected] and the group email is [email protected]. Sorry for the inconvenience. Jeann
Most Active