I can see my feet!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/16/06 5:52 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey everyone!! Ok so I was taking a shower today and guess what I look down and I could see my feet!!!! LoL I was wondering where those lil buggers went. I hadn't been able to see my feet in a long time over my belly cuz it had gotten so big, but now, after losing so much, and my belly shrinking I can see them, and yes I still have feet, and you know what else, lol, they have shrunk also. I used to wear a size 11W but I tried on a pair of just darling boots at Beall's outlet the other day in a size regular 10.5 and they fit!! lol I went for my PCP visit yesterday and he told me that my feet would not only shrink in length but they would shrink in width and in fat size also, lol. He or rather his nurse said I had lost 15lbs in the month since I had been there yay!! lol, so look and see if you can now see your feet, you know I was just sitting here thinking maybe it is because the girls are a little flatter and not as fluffy, if you catch my drift, as they used to be is another factor in being able to see my feet as well, lol..... GIRLS COME BACK!!!! Well, off to another adventure, calling to see if I can get the poodle into the doggie salon, lol, to get his summer buzz cut, lol..... Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
vquigley
on 5/16/06 11:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
Sondra, Congratulations on being able to see your feet again! I can't remember what my feet look like either. I know you have worked hard to get to this point. Keep up the good work. Virginia
sallyann
on 5/16/06 1:07 pm - page, AZ
its the small things that can mean so much...I look forward to fitting a booth at a resturant AND seeing my toes!! Way to go and have fun with this, its a wonderful change ! Im so happy and excited for you!! Take care, sally
jenw82
on 5/16/06 5:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am so excited at the thought of my feet shrinking once I lose weight. I'm an 11W now and none of my shoes are the super cute ones that I want. It's like...I can't even get all the cute shoes. Even though my health is my primary concern, reading things like this makes me more confident and excited about my choice. Jen
Courtney G.
on 5/29/06 2:40 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
That is awsome.... I cant wait for the same.....
Most Active