whoo hoooooooo! A date with Dr Fang!

sallyann
on 5/16/06 9:26 am - page, AZ
Im so happy! June 9th!! and per advice from my friend Darlene Im going in at 5:30am and surgery is 7:30am! whoo...im so excited! Sally
vquigley
on 5/16/06 11:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
Sally, That's is great news! So in just a few weeks you'll be on the losing side . . . I must say, I'm a little envious. Good luck to you. Virginia
sallyann
on 5/16/06 12:47 pm - page, AZ
Believe me when I say "I know how you feel". I have waited a year to finally finally have a surgery date!! I was so excited for everyone as I read that they were given a surgery date but still a little pang of envy and frustration in my heart. I had to give to God because I was becoming so discouraged! Now...its finally here and I wi**** were tomorrow. Im a little impatient can you tell? hehehe Im so ready for this next phase of my life. I have spent the last 30 years in this overweight body. Im ready to be free of the aches and pains and the embarassment of how I look.. whew...I can finally feel some relief in sight! You will be right after me! Have you finsihed all the requirements yet? 6 mos of diet visits, visit with dietician? all that? if so, it wont be long and we will be losers together!! hang in there and NEVER give up!! You are worht it and you deserve this!! take care and think positive thoughts always!! Sally
vquigley
on 5/17/06 2:43 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Sally, I really am excited for you and thank you for responding to me. I don't blame you for being so excited. I have completed all my requirements, including the psych eval, etc. Now I'm just waiting for the doctor to write his little letter to the insurance company and for his office to submit my paperwork to the insurance company. Must say I'm not being very patient 'cause, like you, I want it to happen NOW! I'm planning to call them this week to check status. Virginia
Darlene X
on 5/16/06 12:57 pm - Maricopa, AZ
YAY SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup the earlier the better--- no delays because of a surgery before you, and no having to wait all day thirsty and nervous LOL
Brandy H
on 5/17/06 12:44 am - Glendale, AZ
congrats sally, june 9th is SOOOO CLOSE! how exciting. soon you too will be a loser brandy
Melissa P
on 5/17/06 12:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
That is wonderful news Sally. I am really happy for you. Bet of luck on your upcoming surgery. Melissa
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/17/06 10:20 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you Sally!! I ran in and wrote the date on the calendar so I will be ready to be your angel! I'm so happy that you got your date. (Usually about a week or week and a half after insurance approval the surgery date gets scheduled.) I'm jumping out of my pants -- they're really loose! hahahaha! Love ya and BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheryl 320/230/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
sallyann
on 5/17/06 11:43 am - page, AZ
Sheryl you are such a nut!! Thank you for being my angel!! and watchout for those loose fitting jeans!! See ya soon! Sal
Sondra J. S.
on 5/18/06 12:49 pm - Show Low, AZ
Sally, OMG!!! Congratulations!!!! I knew it wouldn't be long!!!! woo hoo happy dance time YAY finally it's time for you, your pic is so cute, imagine in 4-6mo how it's gonna look, you'll be a whole new person....Welcome, it won't be long until your one of us nutty losers....lol.... Then you can tell everyone you meet that your a LOSER lol...Oh I'm so proud of you for never giving up and sticking to your guns!!!! YAY Just 19 days to go!!!! YOU ROCK HUN!!!! Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs gone forever!!!!
Most Active