WOW for EJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 5/15/06 12:59 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys!!!!! I have to post a WOW for Hubby. This morning he was able to weigh on our regular scale at home (Max weight 330lbs). He weighed in at 324lbs... I don't think he has been able to weigh on a regular scale since he was 18-19 or so. A far cry from weighing 520lbs on surgery day. That is -196lbs in 8 months!!!! WAY to go.... he only needs 4lbs more to get into the double century!! YAY For EJ!!!! Darlene
Arizona_Sun
on 5/15/06 1:16 am - Gilbert, AZ
That handsome man of yours is doing very well. Congratulations to EJ!!! Sandy
Darlene X
on 5/15/06 1:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Sandy!!!! Im so very proud of him..... I can't even fathom 200lbs in 8 months LOL
JRinAZ
on 5/15/06 6:34 am - Layton, UT
Good thing EJ already has a sexy little honey bunch or he'd be fighting them off!!!! High Fives EJ !!!! THat is awesome! Hugggz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 5/15/06 6:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
He has a sexy little honey bunch???!?!!!?????? Who is she?? Im gonna kill her!!!! LOL
Arizona_Sun
on 5/15/06 12:48 pm - Gilbert, AZ
You have to look in the mirror, Darlene. Sandy B in Higley
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/15/06 9:11 am - Tucson, AZ
Fantastic. Super WWOWW Sandy
desert rat
on 5/15/06 10:14 am - Goodyear, AZ
Holey Socks!! I'm with you, Darlene, I can't even fathom 200 pounds in 8 months. He really is "melting!" He deserves much more than a High Five but that's all I can do from here. Hip Hip Hooray for EJ!! Dj
Brandy H
on 5/15/06 4:09 pm - Glendale, AZ
holy cow!!! that is so great! tell him that his wife's devil/angel says "congrats!"how about you? how are you feeling? you ready for my hot red dress yet? let me know! brandy
Most Active