Happy Mothers Day

sallyann
on 5/14/06 12:15 am - page, AZ
Hi all! happy mothers day to all! To all those who are mothers and those who will be. To me its the most important Job in the world! My kids are grown now, Of course I miss having them around all the time. Now I get to be Gramma. (its fabulous!!The little ones go home with mommy when Gram gets tired ) Happy moms day to all ! Sally
moirap
on 5/14/06 3:03 am - Mesa, AZ
Happy mothers day all
Ginger
on 5/14/06 8:14 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sally, You are sooooo not old enough to be a gramma!! And you have an empty nest syndrom to boot???? Happy Mother's Day to you cutie!! HugsGinger
sallyann
on 5/14/06 9:44 am - page, AZ
Thanks Ginger but ..My one and only grandson is 10. He is precious. Did you have a nice Mothers Day? we spent the day at Lake Powell. The water is already warm and its about 96 today!! Sure warmed up fast here. I know its even warmer where you are. Im originally from Seattle so you can only imagin how happy this gal is to see sunshine and play in the warm lake. i cant help but get excited to know this is the last spring that I will carry all this extra weight and wear frumpy shorts and shirts to play in the lake. I hope to try out a swimsuit next year!! How are YOU doing? Any new Pix yet?
Ginger
on 5/15/06 12:11 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sally, Sounds like you had a fun filled day yesterday...I'm getting a visual of you splashing around in the lake. Yes, your change of wardrobe will be quite different in a year from now...it's really hard to get your mind wrapped around the whole idea. This next week will be my 6 - month surgiversary..and I'm still feeling huge and can't help comparing myself to others who are 6 months out. I keep worring about "the window of opportunity" and it feels like it's closing quickly. We had our family party last night and nobody brought a camera..mine's broke! so no pix's. I had a pix taken for my 5th month, but I guess I'm too critical of how it came out..people say they see a difference..but not me..not yet. Hope you get your date soon..maybe this week!!! HugsGinger
Most Active