Mesa Support Group/ You are invited!

JRinAZ
on 5/12/06 4:24 am - Layton, UT
Mesa Support Group! (not to be confused with the Chandler WLS Support group) Thursday, the 18th of May "Keep the Honeymoon Alive" Oooooh La La!!!! Find out how you can make the very most of your "window of weight loss" and how it can continue until goal with the right combinations! **Please bring your TWO very best tips for staying on track to share with the group!!!! If it's a protein drink that you like then please bring us the container to SEE. Exercise style? How about demonstrating? ....Personal Trainer? How about their business cards!.....Favorite protein recipe? How about recipe cards for us to write it down on? I'll provide a "Honeymoon kit" for everyone!!!! Let's have fun sharing our Honeymoon secrets! .....Not too racey now folks! LOL! And...every great honeymoon needs a lil something to look forward to at the end of the night! *winks* Soooooooooo...............>> Let's all drive over together to the very yummy "On the Boarder" at Cooper and the 60 (just in front of the Mesa Grand theatres)....Il'l be pow wowing with the manager to insure that we get great treatment! Please RSVP so I can get exact reservation numbers! ...and....bringing change to pay the ticket will make life easier for everyone! See you next Thursday! I can't wait!!!!! 6-7:30 at Brown and Country Club/ just off the cafeteria. (Banner Mesa Hosp) Dinner at 7:30 - Join us for both or join us for whatever you can get to! Joyce (guest facilitator for this evening) [email protected] P..S.....Everyone can toss their name tags into a basket at the end of the evening for a Door Prize!
sallyann
on 5/12/06 10:51 am - page, AZ
That sounds like so much fun...wish I lived closer, I would be there! Have fun! Sally
JRinAZ
on 5/12/06 2:00 pm - Layton, UT
I have had to cancel this event! Sorry bout that! Moderator....could you please just remove the post if possible? Thanks! Joyce
moirap
on 5/14/06 3:06 am - Mesa, AZ
I'll try and get there. Thanks Joyce
Most Active